Long Time Reader, First Time Poster

bigdeelight

Hello all--I didn't see an official new poster thread so please forgive me if this is posted incorrectly. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I've enjoyed reading many of the messages here. I hope to continue to enjoy my stay!

Hi:wave:Glad you came out of lurk mode.

Since you are a long time reader which forums do you enjoy visiting?

Do you have any hair idols?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hi:wave:Glad you came out of lurk mode.

Since you are a long time reader which forums do you enjoy visiting?

Do you have any hair idols?

LOL yeah I'm glad I did too.

I've only had access to the unpaid forums so I can't really make a judgment call there.

As for hair idols, I admire anyone with healthy, full hair. But as for one in particular, I've been very captivated by shortiedoowop's hair progress. Her hair is absolutely stunning.

Welcome!!! Enjoy your stay here. Posting is much more fun than lurking in my opinion. :yep:

Welcome aboard! :grin:

Now that you can post and search, you won't be able to leave your computer! (not to mention how addicting the ''Off Topic'' and ''Enertainment'' boards are!)

Pretty curls, BTW :yep:

Welcome aboard! :grin:

Now that you can post and search, you won't be able to leave your computer! (not to mention how addicting the ''Off Topic'' and ''Enertainment'' boards are!)

Pretty curls, BTW :yep:

Girl you have not every lied. Will long on at 10am and have to tear yourslef away for lunch.

Back