Long time no hear!!!

sweetpeadst

Hey yall long time no hear I know!! BUt I have no computer!! But that will all change because I moved into my own aptartment and I will be getting my computer Saturday!! Ok I have no hair since going to cosmetology school!!! Bug chgop is not even the word!!! I had a mohawk and now I don't even have that I will take pics when my computer gets here!!!Love yall!!

That's so weird, I was just thinking..."whatever happened to sweetpea," glad to hear you are back! :)

hey sweetpea!!! welcome back gurl. Yea we haven't heard from you in a hot minute. I'm glad to hear you are in Cosmo school. Good for you!!!

I was wondering about you too! I'm glad you'll be back soon. :)

Hey sis! you don't know how much I was thinking about you like is she okay I even sent you an email to your other email address....GLAD that you are okay.....

Hey Carmelty!!! I missed you sis!!! Not having the net is killer!!! Yeah I am ok!!! I have been struggling!!! So now I have my own place and doing real well in school!!

Yea welcome back SweetPea! Weren't you doing the braid thing and trying to transition?!? And you cut your hair off! Well I bet it looks hot!

Hurry and upload those pictures, we wanna see!

Back