Long Time - Missed Yall - Hair Pix

Melody.Monroe

Hey yall!! I haven't been on here in a minute and I have missed it here. I have been sending people here and I hope they love it like I do! Lol.

Anyways - just wanted to show some update showing my growth since my big chop last year. I'm BSL at the longest point. These pix were taken saturday 3/24/12. It was raining and my hair exploded!!

ForumRunner_20120326_174420.jpg

ForumRunner_20120326_174624.jpg

ForumRunner_20120326_174653.jpg

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
tumblr_lrvzaw6jJW1qbzqexo1_500.gif

These pics ain't got nuffin to do wit hair LOL you look good! your legs are the business, I forgot to look at your hair :rofl:

Thanks yall! My hair was way better before I got there. But it was pouring here saturday and I didnt wrap it thats why it's somewhat frizzy. I have bad stretch marks but the lighting was just that great. If you zoom you can see them. I'm on day 22 of Insanity. I am also doing Weight Watchers.

Your hair is so gorg! Nice pics, you got the total package thing going on. I believe you have achieved "That girl" status :giggle: Congrats on making BSL :yep:

You have beautiful hair :yep:. I would also like to congratulate you on being able to stick with Insanity, you are so going to earn that t-shirt. :pulpdance:

You have a beautiful face, beautiful hair and beautiful shape and legs! I'm jealos! lol
Congrats on weight loss too!

Seriously like many of you, i saw the legs before the hair. I guess OP got us thinking like a man seeing a georgeous woman for a minute.

btw OP, i needs me the link to that Insanity programme you are doing. In 4 wks i'll be in Miami for my BD and i gott have that dream beach body!

Hook a sista up, will ya? TIA

Back