long time, first time

ArmyCaptain2010

long time lurker, first time hair poster :grin:. just wanted to say hello to everyone and THANK YOU for all the valuable info that is posted here. i figured since it's a new year, what better time than to (re)start my healthy hair journey to apl. i recently trimmed/hacked back to a little below shoulder length (it was MUCH needed; i just got fed up with scraggly ends), so i'm on a mission to get back to apl. i'm aprehensively posting my 01-01-11 starting pics. the first is my starting point (just washed - i'm 5 weeks post) and the second is my roots(!). i'm so looking forward to learning new techniques, having a little fun figuring out what really works for me, and most importantly seeing progress! thanks for looking!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 47
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 48
You'll get there. Looks like you're doing great so far. Just keep an open mind and
look out for the bandwagons or you'll get run over LOL .

You'll get there. Looks like you're doing great so far. Just keep an open mind and
look out for the bandwagons or you'll get run over LOL .

lol, you don't have to tell me twice! i think the bandwagons are what got me in the predicament that i'm in now. i just gotta figure out what works for ME :yep: i've tried henna, bkt, stretching (not all at the same time!), the list goes on and on. i'm so hoping i can get it together!

Back