LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!! From my 05' TWA....

Avin'sMom2010

PICS!!!LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!! From my 05' TWA....

I finally updated my album :) I big chopped after growing my hair out to about APL, I have albums dating wayyyyy back to like 02'-03'....the albums with the lastest pics are in the last album at the bottom "starting over in 05'" they are basically the same styles as in my other albums so I'm really just showing that OUR HAIR GROWS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!, I also have a couple of pics of my hubby's hair, my little binky, and a few from our Thanksgiving get together... ENJOY!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/stephanyeshunn
if needed...... password is scooter.

Last edited:
it's looks pretty good and you started over wow! so you texturize the bootom half of your hair that's interesting your hair looks completely natural to me, I like it:)

guesswho said:
it's looks pretty good and you started over wow! so you texturize the bootom half of your hair that's interesting your hair looks completely natural to me, I like it:)

THANKS Guesswho :), yeah I started over because I really messed my hair up before with the texturizer, but I was putting it all over my hair then, now I realize that I only need to do the back because this is the section that is really coily and likes to lock and mat,.. then I REALLY MESSED UP when I tried to put a motions relaxer in but I had the conditioner in thinking it was the relaxer, LOL once I started rinsing in the shower it dawned on me(NEVER EVER try to self relax when you are TIRED!!)... sooooo I just put the relaxer over the top of the conditioner let it sit for a few minutes then rinsed, my hair went downhill, plus all the flatironing didn't help....NOW I KNOW BETTER!! 1 year HEAT FREE!!!

Thanks for looking!! :)

StephyPoo said:
THANKS Guesswho :), yeah I started over because I really messed my hair up before with the texturizer, but I was putting it all over my hair then, now I realize that I only need to do the back because this is the section that is really coily and likes to lock and mat,.. then I REALLY MESSED UP when I tried to put a motions relaxer in but I had the conditioner in thinking it was the relaxer, LOL once I started rinsing in the shower it dawned on me(NEVER EVER try to self relax when you are TIRED!!)... sooooo I just put the relaxer over the top of the conditioner let it sit for a few minutes then rinsed, my hair went downhill, plus all the flatironing didn't help....NOW I KNOW BETTER!! 1 year HEAT FREE!!!

Thanks for looking!! :)

that is hilarious lol:lachen:

guesswho said:
that is hilarious lol:lachen:

GIRL, stop it LOL :).....you know those Motions big yellow and purple tubs be looking the SAME!!! I should have known better when I didn't smell the lye. ahwell :)

Back