Long Overdue Progress Pics!!!

tijay

It took a while but I finally uploaded progress pics (in my siggy). I'm glad that I finally see progress :grin:. I had my ends trimmed after one year so that threw my APL goal out the window but I prefer my hair healthy...hopefully I'll get to APL in a couple of months. Looks like I have about an inch or so to go??? Just wanted to share.

It took a while but I finally uploaded progress pics (in my siggy). I'm glad that I finally see progress :grin:. I had my ends trimmed after one year so that threw my APL goal out the window but I prefer my hair healthy...hopefully I'll get to APL in a couple of months. Looks like I have about an inch or so to go??? Just wanted to share.

Girl that is some great progress, keep up the good work and please share your regimen....:grin:

lol thats what i thought, guess she changed it to 2006.

I was like htf is she getting like 2 -3 inches per month

.... great progress though :)

Girl that is some great progress, keep up the good work and please share your regimen....:grin:

Thanks sweetcoco! I don't have a true weekly regimen now that I'm pregnant. Depending on how my hair feels, I use either NTM (for moisture) or Motions (for protein) poo and cond and DC w/ every wash using SE luxurious moisturizing cond (for at least an hour), then ponytail air dry overnight (or roller set)...then "grease" my scalp - to get it soft and back to normal.

I use my caruso steam rollers when I air dry then wrap or pin curl at night. I apHogee about every 8-10 weeks and I relax about every 6-8 weeks (stretching does more damage than good since my hair is thick). I use direct heat when I get my relaxed, so it's very limited.

HTH. PM me for any specific questions about my staples or anything else.

Back