Long 'N Strong Extra —Who Wants Waist Length Hair?

Re: Long \'N Strong Extra —Who Wants Waist Length Hair?

nope and something like that scares me......
and waist hair is no fun.....trust

I really wan to try this system. But I think it is a fraud. This the site I found last Friday :

http://www.healthnbeauty.com/wwwboard1/messages/1548.html

: Ive seen lots of post about the Capilong PSB/33, i have
: : : a advertisment about Long 'N strong Extra, claims to grow
: : : your hair in 5-7 days.I dont see any posts on here about it,
: : : anyone use Long 'N strong or heard of it, Does any of these
: : : work? Thanks.

: : It's claims are false!!! I used it also and it did not do what it claimed only they would not give me my money back! Connie

: Are both of the products false advertisements? Which one ,out of the two , helps your hair grow more?

Just to let you know BOTH products are a fraud!! I used both and neither works!! Connie
===========
There's another site but I can't find that right now.
I Sure really won't to try it since I didn't hear a truth about this formula.

i think it's just BS. there is no product on this earth that will make your hair grow waistlength. nd 5-7 days. i don't think so
huh.gif
nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hair said : I really wan to try this system. But I think it is a fraud. This the site I found last Friday :

http://www.healthnbeauty.com/wwwboard1/messages/1548.html

: Ive seen lots of post about the Capilong PSB/33, i have
: : : a advertisment about Long 'N strong Extra, claims to grow
: : : your hair in 5-7 days.I dont see any posts on here about it,
: : : anyone use Long 'N strong or heard of it, Does any of these
: : : work? Thanks.

: : It's claims are false!!! I used it also and it did not do what it claimed only they would not give me my money back! Connie

: Are both of the products false advertisements? Which one ,out of the two , helps your hair grow more?

Just to let you know BOTH products are a fraud!! I used both and neither works!! Connie
===========
There's another site but I can't find that right now.
I Sure really won't to try it since I didn't hear a truth about this formula.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the insight...i knew something was up with it
smirk.gif

I do know of a hair vitamin that does work...Ive been taking vitamins off of http://www.hair-energizer.com for 3-4 months. It's a really great and reliable product.
up.gif
Its made my hair grow faster...
smile.gif
Check it out at that website address

There are a lot of complaints on bbb.org about Rush Industries. Most of the complaints seem to be from people who never received their orders. The problems were eventually resolved, but who needs the hassle?
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I do know of a hair vitamin that does work...Ive been taking vitamins off of http://www.hair-energizer.com for 3-4 months. It's a really great and reliable product.
up.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, how much faster?

Dont waste ya time or money with this. it is a fraud!!
this company has a terrrible record with the better business bureau.

[ QUOTE ]
Lboogie said:
[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
up.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, how much faster?

[/ QUOTE ]

I still want to try this pill. I didn't get around with that yet. I just not big on pills but I hear it very small. It might be easy for me to swallow. They should have it in powder form like BC powder.

Is the product that Rush Industries selling an actual hair vitamin? After reading through the site, I concluded that it was a hair product like a conditioner or something like that, not a hair vitamin.

I bough this a couple of years ago. It's a rip off. You are supposed to put it and and wash it out, but it's literaaly like water it is so runny. You would probably waste half the bottle just trying to put it on.

[ QUOTE ]
LBoogie said: hmmm, how much faster?

I still want to try this pill. I didn't get around with that yet. I just not big on pills but I hear it very small. It might be easy for me to swallow. They should have it in powder form like BC powder

[/ QUOTE ]

After it got into my system for 1-2 months, my hair grew approx. 1/2-1 inch faster than it originally did. But the results can vary between person to person. Hope that helps u with deciding whether to get it or not.

[ QUOTE ]
cutelillady02 said:
I bough this a couple of years ago. It's a rip off. You are supposed to put it and and wash it out, but it's literaaly like water it is so runny. You would probably waste half the bottle just trying to put it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to figure out what form this product is. I thoiught it couldn't be the vit. because they use the word formula. i try to email them once but my message was failed to send it. I try to ask them alot of questions maybe 8.

[ QUOTE ]
cutelillady02 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was a hair product and not a hair vitamin.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
up.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this one a few times over the past year or so but haven't had the nerve to buy it.... Tired of the 'get growth quick' claims that are nothing more than marketing ploys.

[ QUOTE ]

Poohbear said:
I do know of a hair vitamin that does work...Ive been taking vitamins off of http://www.hair-energizer.com for 3-4 months. It's a really great and reliable product. Its made my hair grow faster... Check it out at that website address

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LaNecia said:

I've seen this one a few times over the past year or so but haven't had the nerve to buy it.... Tired of the 'get growth quick' claims that are nothing more than marketing ploys.

[/ QUOTE ]

it actually wasnt a get growth quick claim. Its actual people selling this vitamin at hair-energizer.com.
smile.gif

Well after I checked the website I did not notice any ingredients. They are selling vitamins and shampoo, etc. I wouldn't buy it. I do know for a fact that my hair grew when I took Shen Min for Women. I took this along with my regular vitamins so I do not know what was actually doing what. I am now taking MaxiHair. It is $20 cheaper than Shen Min. If this doesn't work as well as Shen Min I will go back to Shen Min next month. I only took it for a month and I had visible growth.

What website/store can you get either from: Shen Min and Maxi Hair? Thanks for providing links. What hair texture is you hair? Natural or permed?

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
LBoogie said: hmmm, how much faster?

I still want to try this pill. I didn't get around with that yet. I just not big on pills but I hear it very small. It might be easy for me to swallow. They should have it in powder form like BC powder

[/ QUOTE ]

After it got into my system for 1-2 months, my hair grew approx. 1/2-1 inch faster than it originally did. But the results can vary between person to person. Hope that helps u with deciding whether to get it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also tried the product, and it was good, it is a protein texturiser, that binds to the hair, because of the B5 and helps to thicken it, so that it gets stronger, also should use it, every time to you wash your hair.

I bought both of these at Whole Foods located here in Austin. But, it is sold on many websites. A very popular website is Vita Cost . They actually have both for a cheaper price than the store. Oh, well.
look.gif
Good Luck!

dmoore, which products did you buy from the Whole Foods, the Long 'N Strong or the Hair Energizer.

Geez ladies thanks!!! for the heads up on this product and the sites that sell it. I was so hyped up about it a while back and almost ordered it. Thank heavens i didn't as much as my hair like light weight products, being water runny would have been best i just use water. Doesn't make sense does it?

I need some Megatek in my life!!

I didn't do the vitamins, I did the topical hair growth...whatever stuff years ago. It didn't do anything for me. I say get some MT and some good oils and leave the other ish alone....

Back