Long hair and self relaxing

XenaX

I am no novice when it comes to self relaxing, but it seems that now that my hair is long, its getting rather difficult to relax now more so than before.

Has anybody else noticed this? If it gets any worse I will be forced to go to someone to get my hair relaxed and the only professional that I trust to do it is 100 miles away. :cry2:

I don't self-relax, but i do drive 200 miles each way everytime i need a relaxer cause i can't find a decent beautician here :nono:! I just don't trust most folks on my hair.

I felt this way the last time i relaxed its hard but i dont trust anyone.

I dont mind driving but my only day to go see my old beautician is on Mondays and she doesnt work on Mondays. *sigh* At least Im not alone in that I think its getting a lil more difficult to do them myself.

I felt this way the last time i relaxed its hard but i dont trust anyone.

I agree with Toy. The longer my hair gets the harder it is to relax but right now I just don't trust anyone (maybe one day that will change) so when I can I get someone to help me like my mom or BF.

Other than that doing it in sections has been helpful.

Miss Xena I know a girl whose mom used to relax her hair in sections (she had MBL hair), and rinse it in the sink or bath tub. She had a lot of hair. I know that you don't trust anyone in your city, maybe sectioning it could help.

Maybe its because I've been relaxing my hair so long, but no matter how long my hair gets , it never gets more difficult.

Back