Lonely in Connecticut...any others here?

bauderlady

Hi Ladies, I live in CT and I have been so jealous of you ladies who have tons of other LHCF sisters in your state. I wish I had some other ladies here to talk to, and meet up with for hair meetings etc. I moved here from Florida 3 years ago and I have been bombed every since.... before that I was in ATL for 6 years, and I REALLY miss ATL.

Anyway....enough crying:nono: am I all alone, or is there someone out there that can rescue me?

If so PLEASE HURRY:drunk: I'm going bonkers!

There aint many of us round these hair parts ma'am, lol. that was so lame! :lachen::lachen: i need a nap!!!

oh my There are two of us huh? Man o man, we gotta get more ladies in here so we can get a meeting, product exchange, hair care party etc. in to play.

I am in hamden, where are you? youu can pm me if you don't want to leave it here.

I hope to be moveing soon to ct i have family liveing there . my sister in law said all she see up there is sisters with LF THAT ARE ON POINT:lachen::lachen:SO SHE AND I BOTH SENT FOR ONE:lachen:i will be wearing it all winter. may she has seen you two and thought your pretty hair was a LF:lol:

Last edited:
I hope to be moveing soon to ct i have family liveing there . my sister in law said all she see up there is sisters with LF THAT ARE ON POINT:lachen::lachen:SO SHE AND I BOTH SENT FOR ONE:lachen:i will be wearing it all winter. may she has seen you two and thought your pretty hair was a LF:lol:

what is LF? And welcome.... (that is when you get here). yeah there are alot of Long Hair here, but there is also alot of fake hair too.

I have relatives in Meridan, Waterbury and Plantsville!! I plan to be in CT visiting in November. Are yall near there? Um.............plan the meeting in November???:look: LOL

Hi Ladies, I live in CT and I have been so jealous of you ladies who have tons of other LHCF sisters in your state. I wish I had some other ladies here to talk to, and meet up with for hair meetings etc. I moved here from Florida 3 years ago and I have been bombed every since.... before that I was in ATL for 6 years, and I REALLY miss ATL.

Anyway....enough crying:nono: am I all alone, or is there someone out there that can rescue me?

If so PLEASE HURRY:drunk: I'm going bonkers!

Hi,

I am in CT. Send me a PM.:)

what is LF? And welcome.... (that is when you get here). yeah there are alot of Long Hair here, but there is also alot of fake hair too.
NO it a wig like the stars wear like BEYONCE WEAR THEY ARE CALLED LACE FRONTS WIGS MY SISTER IN LAW SEE THEM EVERY WHERE, IN CT IF YOU PUT THEM ON RIGHT ITS HARD TO TELL IF ITS REAL OR NOT:lachen:I SEEN SOME REAL MESS UP ONES .BUT LIKE I SAID I SEEN A LOT ON POINT.

oh my There are two of us huh? Man o man, we gotta get more ladies in here so we can get a meeting, product exchange, hair care party etc. in to play.

I am in hamden, where are you? youu can pm me if you don't want to leave it here.

I know all about CT and how boring it can be. I was born and raised there and used to live in Hamden. Please let me know when you ladies plan a meeting or gathering and I will come up for a visit.

I have relatives in Meridan, Waterbury and Plantsville!! I plan to be in CT visiting in November. Are yall near there? Um.............plan the meeting in November???:look: LOL

November would be perfect. I am near waterbury and Meriden.... around 20 minutes away. That would be great. Lemme see what I can do to get a meeting started.

Back