LondonDiva you are not Slick!!

I peeped that too. I started to call her out but decided against it, but I will sure jump on the bandwagon of calling her out.

LD your hair is great. You ain't slick!

Yeah LondonDiva! Your hair looks nice! I see that pic of Jada in your signature! Looks like you're on your way to having hair like her! ;)

I noticed too! Her hair journal link caught my eye and I was like, when did that get there? LOL!
Very nice hair!

Oh ****! I didn't wanna announce a damn thing. I hoped y'all had laced egg nog over the holidays and wouldn't notice. Thanks for the compliments ladies, I got a long way to go. I was like why they hell have 40 people viewed my album today when there was only 3 yesterday??

Thank you for sharing your very pretty hair pics with us LondonDiva! We'll be in your album all the time now!

LondonDiva said:
Oh ****! I didn't wanna announce a damn thing. I hoped y'all had laced egg nog over the holidays and wouldn't notice. Thanks for the compliments ladies, I got a long way to go. I was like why they hell have 40 people viewed my album today when there was only 3 yesterday??

HEY!!! You said you would let me know when you post pics...what happened???

Your hair looks great. Nice length too.

LondonDiva,

You are soooooooo beautiful!!! And your hair is amazing! Thanks for uncovering the mystery for all of us :)

It was well worth the wait!!

SG

P.S. I smiled when I saw your MNT stuff!

Crysdon said:
HEY!!! You said you would let me know when you post pics...what happened???

Your hair looks great. Nice length too.
Crysdon, I'm sorry, a load of people asked me the same thing and I totally forgot.

Ayeshia said:
you and ur hair are goreous :) and I love those mule shoes in the fashion section :love:.
Thank you Ayeshia. I was scoping your album today. Your hair is FABULOUS. Ugh I'm jealous of your curl pattern. Only in a good way of course!!!

Those mules, someone posted a link in the fashion forum to trashy.com and they are on there $150 a pair though. I love them but not that much. If you see the same thing for cheaper PM me. I will not divulge my foot size on this board for fear of being dragged to Area 51 in Nevada and being tested on by the US Government.

SouthernGirl said:
LondonDiva,

You are soooooooo beautiful!!! And your hair is amazing! Thanks for uncovering the mystery for all of us :)

It was well worth the wait!!

SG

P.S. I smiled when I saw your MNT stuff!
Thank you very much SG. I get very embarrassed at compliments, but it's always nice. My end of 2005 goal is actually your goal you've just accomplished. So you have a huge task for next year girly to keep on representing, so keep it up. I look forward to more updates.

Dana03, KAddy, Poohbear, keylargo, Ayeshia, Isis, AudraChanell, Crysdon, candycane & SouthernGirl Thanks so much for taking the time to view and post here. It's much appreciated :kiss:

LondonDiva said:
Thank you very much SG. I get very embarrassed at compliments, but it's always nice. My end of 2005 goal is actually your goal you've just accomplished. So you have a huge task for next year girly to keep on representing, so keep it up. I look forward to more updates.

Don't be embarrassed. You're quite worthy!! :)

Best wishes towards your 2005 goal. You'll be there in no time! Thanks, SG

It's about damn time LD! Your hair is so thick and beautiful. Jada better watch out b/c u r thisclose to catching up to her.

Back