LondonDiva Album Update

LondonDiva

Hey folks...it's been a while...but I'm promising to do more updates this year than any other. I've added some new pics to the album as well as a few I dug up from 05, but where you see the 'new' sign is where you'll find them. I don't want NO ONE telling me nuffin/nada/zip :mad: about the make up in the 06 pictures...that damn flash picks up every major thing and made me look like a Michael Jackson lookalike... :lachen: nevermind I've learnt my lesson from that one. I'm going to squeeze in a few hair shots from the back to update as the hair disaster from 05 has finally caught up, but i gave it a trim to be fairly even with the rest of the hair...but more on that saga at a later date. The link to the album and password in in my siggy. :)

Great updates! Your hair air-dries very similar to mine....very thick and natural like.

Your hair looks good, I'm lovin' the bun and airdry pics. What do U use for the shine? it's blingin', but I can tell it's not all grease and heavy to touch. Congrats on your progress. and I must say your name fits..

Wow L-Diva, your camera really gets a close up huh? I was checking out your march airdry photos and your skin looks flawless under all that flash :eek: :up: plus, that bun in the other one was soooo chic and sophosticated, and the wash and go was very pretty too!!! I was lookin to leave comments but I didn't see an option.....Anyway, your hair looks great, and forget about the makeup and micheal jackson, your skin looks great tooo :grin:

you look great London. Your makeup looks fine to me. I love your hair pulled back. I love your big hair looks too.

Nice , there's nothing wrong with your makeup in fact it looks flawless! ;)
your hair is growing out nicely :yep:

Wow... I love the texture in the air dried photos. I'm going to have to peep your self-relaxing tips for my next touch up. Beautiful album!!

I meant you call you out but forgot...I was stalking your album about a week ago after seeing that ponytail in your avatar. Looking good ;)

I meant you call you out but forgot...I was stalking your album about a week ago after seeing that ponytail in your avatar. Looking good ;)

Btw, your hair looks like me..but softer :lol: I think you may be my hair twin.

Very nice, your hair looks so beautiful and lush and your skin is flawless. I am looking forward to more updates.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Your hair looks good, I'm lovin' the bun and airdry pics. What do U use for the shine? it's blingin', but I can tell it's not all grease and heavy to touch. Congrats on your progress. and I must say your name fits..

I use a mixture of products.

Profectiv Breakfree is a staple for me for moisturising.
Elasta QP - H Two
Profectiv Oil sheen
S-Curl

LuvLiLocks said:
Wow L-Diva, your camera really gets a close up huh? I was checking out your march airdry photos and your skin looks flawless under all that flash :eek: :up: plus, that bun in the other one was soooo chic and sophosticated, and the wash and go was very pretty too!!! I was lookin to leave comments but I didn't see an option.....Anyway, your hair looks great, and forget about the makeup and micheal jackson, your skin looks great tooo :grin:

Thank you!!! I've set it so other Fotki members can leave comments. There was a problem a while back with nasty comments being left by anonymous posters in other people's albums.

OHHHHHHHH WOW WOW,LONDON I LUV LUV YOUR AIR DRY PICS,BIG BUSHY HAIR IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HAIR........AND LA LA ..........OOOOO LA LA I LUV THAT BACK PIC OF YOUR HAIR,AND MS JENNIFER I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!! Your airdried hair is really pretty!!!!! I will be self relaxing in a few months so will be using your self relaxing tips!!!!Thanks so much for posting that guide it's really helpful

LondonDiva said:
Thank you!!! I've set it so other Fotki members can leave comments. There was a problem a while back with nasty comments being left by anonymous posters in other people's albums.

Oh silly me, maybe I should have logged into my fotki account :wallbash: instead off just veiwing as a guest.

Back