London Ladies - my 99p Shop find

Bublin

The ingredients looked good and the bottles were so bright i just had to pick up a bottle of the Strawberries & Cream Soy Milk Infused Conditioner. My hair loves protein and for 99p i thought, why not give it a try.
The bottle suggests you use it on it's own too (co-wash).

Ingredients include - soymilk, vitamins A, D12, B12, D2, panthenol, collagen, hydrolyzed silk & elastin, sea salt, camomile leaf extract, yarrow, lemongrass,hops extract, rosemary, balm mint, burdock root, horsetail,henna,wild cherry bark, carrageen extracts.

NO mineral oils, parabens, cones etc! Some alcohols but i think they are the good ones.

It looks and smells like strawberry milkshake.

I co-washed with it and the slip was incredible. The strange thing was that it rinsed out clear even though it is thick and creamy looking. Absolutely no foamy residue in the bath and my hair felt clean and soft.

My hair felt very smooth afterwards and after my usual leave-ins my hair airdried very moisturised.

The link doesn't show the exact one i have but the 99p shop had lots of different options. I'm going to stock up.

http://newwindsorbrands.com/daily-defense-hair-care/

My bottle looks exactly like this but has a picture of a strawberry and cream.

Give it a try - you only have 99p to lose - whilst stocks last!!!

Oh - It was the Elephant and Castle shop - the one in the shopping centre!

Last edited:
I want it I want it I want iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!
Can be a good protein leave in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or a nice protein pre poo !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Krystle~Hime wooohooooo!! Go get some.
I was just thinking that i could use it as a leave-in or use it in my Kimmaytube mix as that is working out so well for me.
I don't see why it couldn't be used as a pre-poo.
Try it, it's only 99p. :grin:

By the way it's a canadian product so it may be available overseas too.

Last edited:
i love this too,
it reminds me of the old school vo5

the green one, cant remember the flavour, is also good.
I use as a leave in mixed with oil and water, pre poo & just a conditioner, its a great bargain!

Lexxx so why were you keeping it to yourself? :grin:
Has it always been in the 99p shops and i just haven't noticed it before?

Last edited:
Lexxx so why were you keeping it to yourself? :grin:
Has it always been in the 99p shops and i just haven't noticed it before?

It only been in 99p shop there for about a month maybe two

:look: you better stock up on your favourite flavour, now that you have put it out there, the shelves will be empty :lol:

Back