london ladies, help needed!

zillaxy

i really want to try this miracle mtg thing but where can i buy it? i've never seen it in any shop and even the horse product shops dont have it coz its an american brand. tried the website directly but still haven't received a reply!

what can i do?? i've lied to everyone about how much my hair has grown and to be honest i dont think its grown past 1/4 of an inch (if even that).

help me pls!

come on ladies, don't just read, post a reply!

anything would be helpful (or atleast appreciated).

thanx

Sorry!! I was in the middle of posting and got thrown off!
But don't despair Zillaxy! I was looking for MTG too and couldn't find it anywhere in London or even on any UK website.
You will have to order ot from the states. Put 'Shapley's MTG' into a google search. Some websites ship to the UK.

But otherwise you can make it yourself because MTG is simply just Castor Oil (which you can get from any chemist) and Sulphur Powder (which you can get from Baldwins, in London or online at www.balwins.co.uk ) and mix the two together.

I personally don't believe in miracle hair growth products anymore. When I started this journey I did, but not anymore. In order to see hair growth, it needs to be well moisturised, have a good balance of moisture and protein and the ends need to kept super healthy.
I believe that if you kept to a good regimen, you will see good growth and thickness in no time.

xxx

**Please call 239-415-2275 (outside of the U.S.) or toll free 800-982-2017 to inquire about shipping to locations outside of the continental United States.

This is the number on the website for orders outside the US. HTH!

thanks ladies.

betty boo have you ever used this product shipped or mixed, with any kind of success or otherwise? reason i called it was a miracle was coz someone said they had an ADDITIONAL 1"?!!! it that even possible? there has been a huge increase in the quality of my hair (wrong wording i know!) however i haven't seen any length.

what more can i do? moisturise at least once a day and have been using a wide tooth comb + protein conditioner (before i had my hair cornrowed) once a week.

i'm getting despirate but will certainly try your mix... will let u know how that goes

??will it be as stinky as everyone says the real thing is??

Hello Zillaxy! Sorry to take so long replying!
I have never tried this MTG mix. I did however use sulphur powder from Baldwins and mixed it with vitamin e oil and used this on my edges, which have made progress, but I think it would have happened anyway because I was deep conditioning etc and not abusing it anymore :lol:

Also from what I've noticed, in order for your hair to be in good growing condition, it will get thicker first. You won't see any real increase in the length at first. So many girls on this site said the same thing, and I too have noticed this with mine. If its getting thicker and healthier, you are on the right track. After all, you don't want long straggly hair, so you're putting down good foundations!! This is great! Not many people get to this stage! I wouldn't have, if I hadn't found this site.

Once this is done, the length will come. I have just cut off all my straggly ends and will be so happy to finally allow it to grow longer!

As long as you are moisturising your ends and then sealing them with an oil, you should be able to keep your ends. Keeping your ends is just as important as your new growth in achieving long hair.

And I've been told that the mixture may be a bit smelly!:lol: Sorry!

There is so much to learn from this site. Have a look at people's fotki albums as well and their hair regimens. I found this really helpful - like serenity breeze, sylver2, isis, DSylla and so many others.

But patience is key.

Back