London Girls. Need Your Advice (hair Shopping)

coolsista-paris

Hello to all.

I ve been looking in old threads but i find them old and im afrais some stores have closed.

I will be soon going to London. I should be staying around shepherds bush. Can you advise where i can find almost everything in a supplier not too far?

i used to go to brixton, or far (forgot the name but there is a big church near tube station).
i wont have time to go too far from central london.

Hi, when are you coming over? I don't know any shops in or near Shepherds Bush but I do all my online shopping from paks. Maybe you can order some products from their website and have it delivered to where you are staying?

I will update if I find shops near you.

There are a couple of shop right there in Bush. I frequent one called Shaba, located on the green. They have a great stock of products at ok prices. They also sell hair (depending on what you are looking for). There's even someone who has the space out the back and installs hair (never used them myself).

I recently discovered the place I purchase from online actually has a store in Elephant and Castle. I went there yesterday and honestly they have about 80 percent of the stuff I could never find in the UK past the bog standard Shea Moisture that PAKS etc deem to be catering to naturals. Curl Junkie, Jane Carter, Devacurl, Camille Rose I REALLY wish I had discovered it sooner because I've wasted so much money ordering stuff that I don't like the smell of (I'm very big on my products smelling nice, it's a necessity.)

It's called Zara Beauty (or something along those lines) and its like 10 mins from Elephant and Castle station.

Hi, when are you coming over? I don't know any shops in or near Shepherds Bush but I do all my online shopping from paks. Maybe you can order some products from their website and have it delivered to where you are staying?

I will update if I find shops near you.
good idea !. as im coming at the end of february and only for the weekend, im afraid i wont get it on time though. risky

I recently discovered the place I purchase from online actually has a store in Elephant and Castle. I went there yesterday and honestly they have about 80 percent of the stuff I could never find in the UK past the bog standard Shea Moisture that PAKS etc deem to be catering to naturals. Curl Junkie, Jane Carter, Devacurl, Camille Rose I REALLY wish I had discovered it sooner because I've wasted so much money ordering stuff that I don't like the smell of (I'm very big on my products smelling nice, it's a necessity.)

It's called Zara Beauty (or something along those lines) and its like 10 mins from Elephant and Castle station.

Is Zara's black owned? I can't tell from their website.

I cosign PAKS or the Sallys just off Shaftesbury Avenue. ....

Or get a bus to the dirty south and get everything you need in Peckham!

Is Zara's black owned? I can't tell from their website.
I think they are. I saw something in the nets being about it being black owned.

If you're staying in shepherds bush you can get the 220 and it will drop right outside paks in Harlesden. Probably a 20 minute journey as it's just down the road. Or you could get the overground station at Shepherds bush and take the train to Willesden Junction and walk up to the high street, which would be quicker but to be on the safe side I would take the bus.

It has two big Paks that sell everything and other smaller hair shops.

Hello to all.

I ve been looking in old threads but i find them old and im afrais some stores have closed.

I will be soon going to London. I should be staying around shepherds bush. Can you advise where i can find almost everything in a supplier not too far?

i used to go to brixton, or far (forgot the name but there is a big church near tube station).
i wont have time to go too far from central london.
There's one on North End road in Fuham. Ethopian shop. Get off at Fulham Broadway or West Brompton (you can get the overground from Shepherd's Bush). From West Brompton, Walk down Lillie road. Once on North End Road, ask someone where the Co-op is. The hair store is before the Co-op on the same side.
Other stores are in Peckham but alittle further than Brixton however several stores with selection.

^^ I like these guys. New business. I bought first synthetic wig from them after visiting Paks in Finsbury Park (if I never step foot in Paks again, it will be a great experience smh).

Back