LOL...is she serious? Check out this video...

Geminigirl

I am slightly embarassed for her but she should not have put this mess up. That could have been edited out. Start at I'll say 6:30. I didn't watch this video cause there is no sound but when I fast forwarded I was just :blush::lachen::nono: she's serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Fa-wg-94k

It's probably not that big of a deal but still...COME ON.

See I knew it would be too fast for some eyes, but I caught it the first time so I know some of the almost 600 caught it. If they even watched it all the way through.

Oh gosh. Why would she want to put it up there after that. I noticed what was happening every time she lifted her arm. I was like is she ever going to catch that towel before it completely falls off?

Nope, guess not. But at least it didn't completely fall off and expose her completely.

ok maybe i'm slow...i started at 6:30; What did she do wrong? I kept waiting for a "Oh No She DIDN'T moment" but it never came...:perplexed

Like stated earlier. I was thinking, if that towel stay up she good, with all that moving going on. Well she was quick about it. I would have just deleted it and started over.

Are you guys serious? When watching the video where are your eyes? Maybe adjust them lower and then rewatch and then come back.

Oh gosh. Why would she want to put it up there after that. I noticed what was happening every time she lifted her arm. I was like is she ever going to catch that towel before it completely falls off?

Nope, guess not. But at least it didn't completely fall off and expose her completely.

Full on frontal at 7:00.....She does need to re-shoot the video and the next time she does a treatment, put something on that won't "malfunction"

The video needs to be taken down since the sound is gone anyway.

Ok. I don't think she realizes that her towel has slipped down to far. You can almost see her areola(s). Somebody needs to tell her maybe.

dang well how wouldn't she know? Didn't she watch before putting it up? Ahh well. She knows now cause someone left a comment.

ohhhhhhhhh. i swear if it wasn't for the comments i would've never noticed.

But yea, she should've edited that out, cuz that's full frontal nipple showing

It is really not that hard to edit out a couple of seconds of video. She HAD to notice that her full breast was showing at 7:02 when she posted the video. How can one post a video & just never look at it once it loads?

What is more shocking is that youtube flagged it for copyright infringement (the song she added was removed) but a showing her full breast is OKAY?

LMAOOOOOOO! :lachen:WOW, I really must be a true LHCF-er, because I was so seriously focusing on her hair technique that I COMPLETELY missed her boob popping out the first time I watched it.

I was like, "OK, seems to me she's applying it correctly, evenly...."
"OK, the results are OK...."

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

LMAOOOOOOO! :lachen:WOW, I really must be a true LHCF-er, because I was so seriously focusing on her hair technique that I COMPLETELY missed her boob popping out the first time I watched it.

:lachen::lachen:

:rofl: me, too! I had to go back and if I hadn't seen the "you need to edit your nips out" comment, I wouldn't have seen it either...

she had to watch it because its edited to fast forward. its been up since feb and there are comments about it, whay hasnt she taken it off????!!!!

She has not logged on to youtube in 2 months. I hope she has her email linked to check comments. In a few hours, about 1,000 people will have seen her naked breast.

Oh dear, it was clear she was going to have an exposure moment the instant she started battling with the towel.

Classy. Not. :nono:

I knew what was going to happen the second the video loaded.

Towel + nakedness + movement = accidental nudity.

If she does not care people sees, oh well. That's her. The lack of music and sound annoyed me more.

I am surprised YT kept it up. I thought no nudity was allowed whatsoever. Maybe people have to report it, I dunno. But they caught the music thing. I have no idea how that place works.

i was thinking...if others missed it she prob missed it too.

she was most likely looking at her technique and her hair and wasnt paying attn to her lower regions

Back