Lol...Is it just me or is this Fotki thing getting funny...

BrockStar

I am a self proclaimed Fotki Stalker, but now i'm more hesitant and cautious since people can see that I go to their fotki now...lol! It's like I'm more concious of how often I go to someone's fotki nowadays. I mean I know Fotkis are there to be stalked, but now it's just really funny to me...haha...oh well..off to stalk more fotkis now...:grin:

I think that most people with fotki like good stalkers. lol They know if they see you on there you are from here and interested in seeing their hair and not just chicks in bras! :lachen:

So I say keep lurking girl!:hide:

I could be wrong...but if you are not signed in it will just show how many hits the 'stalkee' had :look:.

dont some have it set so it can only be viewed by fotki members only? i know i had mine set up that way...i may be wrong

dont some have it set so it can only be viewed by fotki members only? i know i had mine set up that way...i may be wrong

^^^I think you can set it up to where only fotki members can leave comments and sign the guestbook.

You can turn it off so that u wont b shown on anyones guest list.

^^^ Yeah, at first I shut it off but my nosey butt kept turning it on and off to see who has been viewing my fotki. :grin: now I just log out.

I look at fotkis with abandon :grin:. No shame in my game. Besides, I would think that the ladies take it as a form of flattery - the fact that other women are constantly looking to you as a source of hair inspiration!

Nayeli;3889499[COLOR=red said:
]I look at fotkis with abandon[/color] :grin:. No shame in my game. Besides, I would think that the ladies take it as a form of flattery - the fact that other women are constantly looking to you as a source of hair inspiration!
^^^^ thats me to a T.....exactly how i feel:lachen::lachen::lachen:

^^^I think you can set it up to where only fotki members can leave comments and sign the guestbook.

^^^ Yeah, at first I shut it off but my nosey butt kept turning it on and off to see who has been viewing my fotki. :grin: now I just log out.

Ha ha, yeah I'm tempted to turn mine back one cuz I feel like I'm missing something, lol.

You can turn it off so that u wont b shown on anyones guest list.

this is what i did. i can go back to stalking in peace! ::yep::

ETA: wait?! we can't see who visits out fotki when we do that?? i haven't been back on my fotki since i changed my account settings so i didn't know...

Last edited:
girl, i have days where i am on fotki hard!!! :yep: but do women really keep track as to who is viewing and how often?

i doubt it. so keep doing your thing.

this is what i did. i can go back to stalking in peace! ::yep::

ETA: wait?! we can't see who visits out fotki when we do that?? i haven't been back on my fotki since i changed my account settings so i didn't know...

That's right when you turn it off to others you turn it off to yourself as well.

To the OP I feel you. I don't stalk alot anymore and I am hesitant to view now. Alot of the time when I view fotki is just to see what's new.

Then there are some who will be offended when someone views their fotki without leaving comments:rolleyes:.

Back