L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Mask Discontinued?

MoMo

Last edited:
I bought 2 from the store, they were on sale for $14.99. The woman in there told me they were being discontinued.

Wow, I'm gutted! :nono: I'll have to buy up some jars now, L'Occitane always do this with their ranges.

Now Ya'll Know (being the PJ that I am:look:).....Called the L'Occitane Store AND Sephora.:blush:

The L'Occitane Store said they Are Not Discontinuing that Conditioner.:perplexed They are Re-Packaging the Conditioner with a New Face/Label.

However.....My Local Sephora (You Know I Jumped on it when I read that Post about the $14.99 Jars) said they had never carried the L'Occitane "Hair Products" Only the Skin Products....:sad:

So, I guess I'll miss out on the $14.99 Haul.:rolleyes:

Man, Sephora had it on their website with the shampoo and everything. Well, I'm glad to know that it is still available. Thanks IDareT'sHair for the research and info.

Now Ya'll Know (being the PJ that I am:look:).....Called the L'Occitane Store AND Sephora.:blush:

The L'Occitane Store said they Are Not Discontinuing that Conditioner.:perplexed They are Re-Packaging the Conditioner with a New Face/Label.

However.....My Local Sephora (You Know I Jumped on it when I read that Post about the $14.99 Jars) said they had never carried the L'Occitane "Hair Products" Only the Skin Products....:sad:

So, I guess I'll miss out on the $14.99 Haul.:rolleyes:

Because THANKS was not enough! :grin:

I was going to call them myself in the morning. This thread near gave me a heart attack! :lachen:

^ Glad to hear that cause I just jumped on this bandwagon and love it! Would hate to miss out on replenishing my supply in the future.

We only have 1 Sephora in My City. The Guy on the Phone said they never did get the L'Occitane Hair Products only the Skin Products (prolly cuz the L'Occitane Store is in that same Mall).

Anyway, he also said that, that particular Sephora was discontinuing Rene Furterer Hair Products as well.:ohwell:

I asked him if they marked them down:blush::lachen: He said "No, we just shipped it out to our other stores":look:

He made it sound like that store was moving away from carrying Hair products, in general.:nono:

Is it me or does Sephora seem to be getting rid of a lot of stuff. First all Kevin Aucoin products now Rene Furterer? My friend and I were talking about this today.

The friends and family started today for L'Occitane. Its 25% off your entire purchase. Its from June 3rd to June 6th.

Back