LIVE LIKE A CHAMPION!!

locabouthair

I got this in my emial today. It's today's word with Joel Osteen. I really liked the message.

Having the Right Image on the Inside

Did you know that how you see yourself determines what kind of life you going to live? Too many people go around with low self-esteem and a poor self-image. Society has a way of conditioning people to lose through failures, rejection, and past mistakes. Don’t let society distort the true image of who you really are, you were born to win! You were created for more than just average. You were created for more than just barely getting by. God created you in His own image! You have the blood of a champion on the inside! You didn’t come from ordinary stock. You came from the best of the best. God breathed His life into you and you have His royal blood flowing through your veins. He has equipped you with everything you need to succeed. You can overcome any obstacle and accomplish every goal in your heart because you have the DNA of Almighty God! No matter where you are, no matter what you’ve done, nothing can change your DNA. If you’ll develop the right image on the inside and see yourself as a champion, God says you will become what you believe and you will live the life of victory He has in store for you!

Here's a link to his video about living like a champion.

http://www.lakewood.cc/site/MessageViewer?em_id=23581.0&dlv_id=27521

amen. i love joel osteen. i've only read one of his books. about four years ago, i was feeling really down and i just so happen to turn to a channel where joel was preaching on. i listened to his message and it really uplifted me that day and i have continued to listen to his lessons when able.

I love this post and I'm so glad you posted it! I work in environment that is not the most uplifting so it was good for me to read this. Right on time!

I love Joel and Victoria Osteen... I watch him every week and tape his shows..and saw him at Madison Square Garden..last fall...he is so uplifting and humorous..I get "live like a champion" and also the daily devotion.
His own story of how he came to preach is its own miracle. Her message's impressive,too. Good team.

Back