Live Life to the Fullest... Prayer Request

KiSseS03

Hi Ladies!

This is my first prayer request, and it is for a very close friend of my sister. This young lady is 19 years old and a beautiful person on the inside as well as the outside. Five and a half years ago, barely out of elementary school she beat cancer. My sister and I met her in junior high shortly after that, and she and my sister became very close. In the time that I have known her she has always been a wonderfully positive person. She is full of life and just one of those people that you love to be around because her energy and love of life is contagious.

Just days ago she learned that her cancer has returned, worse than before. In just over a week she will be undergoing extremely intense chemotherapy.

Ladies I come to you today to ask for your prayers for this special young lady, she needs strength from the Lord to cope with the physical pain and emotional stress. Despite all this she is in very high-spirits and just as bubbly as usual. Her zest for life has also inspired my family to Live Life to FULLEST just as she does. Please remember her in your prayers, and I hope that this post will serve as a reminder to all of you that life is sooo precious and that we need to be thankful for being here everyday.

Done! I pray that she will come through this and all will be well, and that whatever God's will is, that there will be rejoicing.

I am writing this on my list of things to pray for tonight at our prayer service! Thanks for the reminder that we are not promised another day, so we should cherish each one that we have the priviledge to see! BE BLESSED.

Father we pray for courageous and wonderful people that you have set in our path to show us you love and strength in the human flesh. God we command the spirit of cancer to leave her body in Jesus Name. We pray that you will perform a miracle and provide speedy blessing in Jesus name. God we know you are able to do everything but fail and we believe it to be so in Jesus mighty name. AMEN!!!

Thanks for the prayers ladies, I'll be sure to tell her that there are people even from other countries praying for her. She'll be starting treatment Tuesday by the way.

Back