Question Listing Challenges in post

Hi TrueSugar

I think you can put your challenges in your signature, then they will show each time you post.

(for example - myfitnesspal weightloss ticker at the bottom of this post is part of my signature, it comes up each time i post)

Click on User CP, this takes you to Your Control Panel,
In the User Control Panel, there are headings along the left side of the page. One of the headings is -Options & Settings, under this heading there is an option to edit signature. This is where you can list the challenges.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
It did not work, this is the message that came up

"There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period."

Last edited:
Hi @TrueSugar
I think you went into the wrong section. You need to type your challenges in your "signature". From what you describe it appears that you into the section Subscribed Threads section, (that section keeps a record of threads that you have subscribed to.)

The section. you need to be in is 2 above this, - Settings & Options, you need the sub-section Edit Signature This is where you will type in the challenges that you are participating in.

I don't know if there is another way to do this, but i might be wrong:perplexed

i've attached a screenshot of the Your Control Panel section, you need to be in the 3rd section down Settings etc... Where i have my "8lbs lost" ticker (with smilies to the right) is where you will type your challenges.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• signature panel .jpg
    signature panel .jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
This is where I am. I can see it where I preview it, before I wanted to post the signature. Its just not posting.

Doesn't it let you press. "save signature", once you have written in that box? That's what I did, I'm not sure what else to suggest. sorry. :-(
You might have to Submit a ticket.
sent from my blade zte, whilst trying to achieve my first, best destiny

Back