List Your Favorite Cowash Here...

Are we talking: Cleansing Conditioners or Cowash Conditioners?

Anyway....

Agreed about CJ's Daily Fix.:up:

I also like: DB's Cleansing Conditioner
Hydroquench Systems Cleansing Conditioner
Claudie's 3n1 & Claudie's Jojoba Cleansing Conditioners
*Hairveda - Amala Cleanse and others
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Deva Curl No Poo

Jessicurl Shealoe Conditioner
Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
As I Am Cowash Conditioner
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
SheScent It Avocado Conditioner
Curl Junkie Argan & Olive Conditioner
Afroveda's Coconut Hair Milk
Hairveda's Moist 24/7, MoistPRO, Acai PhytoBerry & Red Roobis Tea & Argan

Last edited:
The good old cheapie: Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner. I just saw a 30 oz bottle of it at Target for like $2.5o, which makes it even better. This stuff is a holy grail! It works amazing for my relaxed hair, my natural hair, my weaves (straight, curly, wavy, kinky, etc.) can't go wrong with that

Are we talking: Cleansing Conditioners or Cowash Conditioners?

Anyway....

Agreed about CJ's Daily Fix.:up:

I also like: DB's Cleansing Conditioner
Hydroquench Systems Cleansing Conditioner
Claudie's 3n1 & Claudie's Jojoba Cleansing Conditioners
*Hairveda - Amala Cleanse and others
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner
As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Deva Curl No Poo

Jessicurl Shealoe Conditioner
Curls Coconut Sublime Conditioner
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
As I Am Cowash Conditioner
Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration
SheScent It Avocado Conditioner
Curl Junkie Argan & Olive Conditioner
Afroveda's Coconut Hair Milk
Hairveda's Moist 24/7, MoistPRO, Acai PhytoBerry & Red Roobis Tea & Argan
Wait... What's the difference in regular conditioners and co wash conditioners? Uh oh, I see me (product junkie) heading out to BSS again...

@Kinky4Agirl

There are Cleansing Conditioners that have specific 'cleansing' agents/properties in them and then there are just your regular Conditioners for basic Cowashing.

And now there are Conditioners that brands are specifically labeling Cowash Conditioners. e.g. As I am has a Cowash Conditioner and there are many others.

If you look at my list, you'll see Conditioners that are specifically Cleansing Conditioners.

And if you look at other posters lists you will see Cowash Condtioners listed

Last edited:
@KinksAndInk

There are Cleansing Conditioners that have specific 'cleansing' agents/properties in them and then there are just your regular Conditioners for basic Cowashing.

And now there are Conditioners that brands are specifically labeling Cowash Conditioners. e.g. As I am has a Cowash Conditioner and there are many others.

If you look at my list, you'll see Conditioners that are specifically Cleansing Conditioners.
I think you mean @Kinky4Agirl :giggle:

@Kinky4Agirl

Thanks... I never knew the difference.. I just used regular conditioners for co washing... Y'all are the bomb!... Kissess!

@Kinky4Agirl

Always so informative!

The Pantene cowash? If so, my dermatologist (a sistah) recommends this. I used it for awhile and really like it as well.

I haven't tried the conditioner but I picked the cowash up on a whim at Target because it was only $4.99 and was really impressed with the performance and the amount you get.

+1 on Eden Bodyworks Coconut/Shea cleansing conditioner. I'm relaxed.

I love the way this product seems to foam a little once I swirl it around in my hair while under the shower. I use one good palm size amount, swish it through and let it sit for the duration of my shower before rinsing out.

Clean, moisturized, soft, tangle-free hair. I use this and rhassoul clay for cleansing until I'm ready to clarify after 4 weeks.

Works like a charm.

When I'm being "extra," I add olive oil to the container and mix well before using

Back