Lisa "LeftEye" Lopez Braid out Pics........

mrs.shakira

I came across these pics of the late LeftEye from TLC. These are some gorgeous braid out pice. Is she natural or is this done on permed hair.

Attachments

• lisalopes004.jpg
    lisalopes004.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 574
  • lisalopes003.jpg
    lisalopes003.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 377
  • lisalopes001.jpg
    lisalopes001.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 348
  • lisalopes010.jpg
    lisalopes010.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 361
I don't know if she's natural or relaxed or if that's even her hair. But, that's what my braidouts look like now except wayyyyy shorter and less shiny.

I like the pics...hopefully my hair will resemble that as it gets longer.

The pics are pretty, if you ladies ever saw her vh1 documentary it was intense. It was the last days of her life.

I think she was natural, but with Hollywood who knows. I always loved her, she was so bubbly and full of life.
May she rest in peace

I loved left eye!!! She was so beautiful and innocent looking, although she was far from being a sint! My sis used to tell me I looked like her when I was skinny :grin:. I saw the documentary....it was a bit haunting, especially since they caught the last seconds of her life before the car topppled over :cry: :cry: May she rest in peace.

:yep: Sure was. She washed her hair under an outdoor shower and twisted it up in a cute bun in the documentary she filmed before her death. Thanks for the pics. I never seen these before.

You're welcome. Seeing these pictures and the changes she was making with her life before she passed was what really gave me the courage to go natural.

I always assumed that she was a nappy head.

:lachen:

I believe Lisa was of Cape Verdean descent.

Not saying Cape Verdeans cant be "nappy", but the majority of those people are known for their beautiful baby fine hair and curls :yep:

Kinda like Ethipoians, but a lil thicker...

Last edited:
Back