Liquid Fire

Mena

I just bought the ORS Relaxer...I plan on relaxing tomorrow. I havent had one in six years! I am reading up on everything but I am still scared! Wish me luck!

I just bought the ORS Relaxer...I plan on relaxing tomorrow. I havent had one in six years! I am reading up on everything but I am still scared! Wish me luck!

Good luck girl! I know you can find a TON of info in here. Maybe do a search on the ORS relaxer adn see what threads you can find on it!

lol, I'm sure you'll be fine but good luck. The ORS relaxer was very gentle on my scalp, and I even have my mother and sister using it now.

Is it bad that I only cowashed before hand with a protein conditioner? I haven't shampooed since Friday or Saturday.

ORS has been good to me, it's the only relaxer I have used since I started relaxing again 2 years ago. It has never burned me.

You will love it. Good Luck!

Is it bad that I only cowashed before hand with a protein conditioner? I haven't shampooed since Friday or Saturday.

What do you mean "before hand"? Do not wash your hair the day of. You shampooed a week ago, that is OK. A co-wash a few days ago is OK. Leave you head alone, maybe oil your scalp, but leave the water alone.

I've been using it for 3yrs now and my hair loves it. Matter of fact, I just relaxed today. :drunk:

Good luck!

Back