Liquid Curl Activators???

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
The only liquid curl activators I know of are S-Curl and Donnie's. I've never tried Donnie's before....if you've used it before, could you please share your review on it.

Also, I would greatly appreciated if you all could list the other different types of liquid curl activators out there (not the gel-like ones, just liquid ones).

Thanks in advance! :)

I have not used or seen Donnies activator so I can't give any reviews on that. Here are some more liquid activators:

World of Curls, Sta so fro, Liesure curl, Carefree curl, Wave noveu and Hawaiian Silky. I have only used World of curls, S curl and Wave Noveu, and out of all three I love World of Curls better.

Donnie's activator worked like a charm for me when I was texturized. Sof-N-Free was another one that I used frequently during my texturizer days. Now that I'm natural, most curl activators don't cooperate with my hair at all. The only one my hair can tolerate somewhat is Worlds of Curl.

Some other activators I've used in the past with success:
  • Care Free Curl Gold
  • Wave Nouveau
  • Hawaiian Silky
  • S-Curl

I'm relaxed, and I am in love with Donnies...it's 99.5% glycerine, so my hair really soaks it up and stays moisturized.

I tried S-curl, and my hair hated it.

oh, i didnt know wave noveau was a liquid curl activator. i remember trying it on my hair when i was relaxed and my hair hated it. i forgot about World of Curls, i knew that was a liquid curl activator.

thanks ladies for your responses.

WomanlyCharm said:
I'm relaxed, and I am in love with Donnies...it's 99.5% glycerine, so my hair really soaks it up and stays moisturized.

I tried S-curl, and my hair hated it.

Does Donnies come in a tub like world of curls??

Back