[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

Re: Links Showing Women With Long *Natural* Hair *

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
I dont get it ?
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Happylocks, check out Pebbles' thread pinned at the top of the forum. It's titled "Atten: Soliciting and active links on this site..."
smile.gif

Nothing's wrong with Bobby, but since the thread was about ethnic women with long natural hair, I thought it was funny that you posted a pic of a white man with short straight hair.
laugh.gif

Please don't take offense, I'm in silly mood today
weird.gif

I don't think she posted a pic of "Bobby" I think he's part of her signature. And it's not a link to check out any other site.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Nothing's wrong with Bobby, but since the thread was about ethnic women with long natural hair, I thought it was funny that you posted a pic of a white man with short straight hair.
laugh.gif

Please don't take offense, I'm in silly mood today
weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was funny too!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
I don't think she posted a pic of "Bobby" I think he's part of her signature. And it's not a link to check out any other site.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pic was in the text not in the signature.
I realize now that she probably did not intend to post that as an example, but I still find it funny
smile.gif

If you want to show us a webpage, you're better off typing the website address without the "www." in front of it. The viewer would then have to cut and paste the address.

Hey, (((Swttng)))) ... the link question was asked by Micarae as her post was deleted and I'm assuming that after the explanation was given, Happylocks said she "didn't get it." There wasn't a problem with her photo in regards to linking...

Try these sites. They are all of natural ladies with at least shoulder length hair. They are all inspirations to me. Type in ww. in front of the first list and http:// in front of the second list of sites. I hope this helps you!

geocities.com/blaknappy/

rootsweb.com/~afamerpl/hairstory.html

picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=168948&

grin.gif
This is my favorite:
picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2897262&uid=1517250

public.fotki.com/Deecoily/winter_june-sept_2003/

f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/anikalia/lst?.dir=/&amp;.src=ph&amp;.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/&amp;.view=t <font color="red"> </font> <font color="pink"> </font> <font color="pink"> </font> <font color="pink"> </font>

Oh, you're right
laugh.gif
it is in her text...must have been a mistake ???
look.gif

Edited to say: Forget I even said anything to begin with. I must have been having a moment that day
laugh.gif

Hi Diva
wave.gif
kiss.gif

I am sorry but I dont know how to get my photo down where justian is at, in my sig, I did not mean to scary ppl to think I was crazy, he is a tejano singer, from texas, if someone could tell me how to put a photo in my sig that would be get, sorry for the mistake,
wave.gif

Hey ladies , I love this girl and her hair, I was so suprised to find this site since I did not know her name or anything about her, I add her to my avitar
grin.gif
thania11.jpg

thania1.jpg

thania17.jpg

thania16.jpg

maybe it will work this time
look.gif
sorry if it does not , her name is Thania Peck
Thania_Peck_1_4.jpg

Thania_Peck_2_3.jpg

Thania_Peck_1_2.jpg

I glad they finally showed, there were more, but they did not come up
ohwell.gif

Hey I just want to say a site , I never heard of it till now, maybe most of u have
smile.gif
look at his locks (www) tytecurl.com/frameset.htm

Back