YvetteWithJoy

On break
I saw the Rapunzel the Future of Hair product line in a beauty supply store today.

I am REALLY curious about this line. The creator designed the products with long hair growth in mind. The main website is here: http://rapunzelthefutureofhair.com/.

There are many good reviews, and there's an interesting interview with the creator/owner.

Has anyone heard of or used these products?

Blessings, all!

upload_2016-9-6_21-42-36.png

I've heard about them because of The Mane Objective who recently reviewed them I think.
I heard mostly good reviews though.

I'm not inclined to try them as of yet but it seems like a decent line.

YouTube demos show wash and go's styled with the lotion only.

The hair growth pills get really good reviews.

I dunno . . . I have enough to trial right now. If someone refunded me every cent I spent on Shea Moisture products that didn't work on my hair, I'd take some of those funds and get the DC, cleanser, lotion, and pills.

I saw the Rapunzel the Future of Hair product line in a beauty supply store today.

I am REALLY curious about this line. The creator designed the products with long hair growth in mind. The main website is here: http://rapunzelthefutureofhair.com/.

There are many good reviews, and there's an interesting interview with the creator/owner.

Has anyone heard of or used these products?

Blessings, all!

View attachment 373191

I know we are both in the no buy challenge so:
1. Why are you at the beauty supply?
2. Why are you tempting the rest of us?

o_O

:lol:

Scarf and plastic bags . . . I promise!

Since I can't buy, I look and put things on my after-the-no-buy list.

But I get your point. My bad!!!

No..ma'am! You need to stay out of BSS (is that Jenny's), especially during a no buy challenge. If so, that place will get you in all sorts of trouble. I spent about $100 in there last week. :spank:

No..ma'am! You need to stay out of BSS (is that Jenny's), especially during a no buy challenge. If so, that place will get you in all sorts of trouble. I spent about $100 in there last week. :spank:

:laugh:

Yes, it was Jenny Beauty Supply. (Why is there no possessive?!!! Drives me crazy!!! Would it have HURT to name it Jenny's Beautiful Beauty Supply? Just . . . Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!??)

I hadn't been in months! I'd never looked at their products before! I used to get my crochet braid hair there. So. Many. Products. Oh, my! Glad to know Oyin Hair Dew is there.

Last edited:
Back