Like Rose skin but the new messages????

Mufasa

Hi there,

I like the rose skin for display on this forum; however, new messages are in black - is there a way to change this? There are some messages I cannot see because of it.

Kindest Regards,
Mufasa

You can go to the display preferences in your homepage to change this. Look on the bottom of the page were you go and edit your profile and click on the link to the display preferences. You can change to just about any color you want and you can change the way the font appears on some of them.

HTH

[ QUOTE ]
Look on the bottom of the page were you go and edit your profile and click on the link to the display preferences. You can change to just about any color you want and you can change the way the font appears on some of them.

HTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you note an example? I see the skin choices (where you have to take the font and font color that is given in the skin). I do not see a way to change the font independent of the skin
nono.gif

I found the new topics when I move with a cursor/mouse. And they appear on the messages when I touch with a cursor.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Look on the bottom of the page were you go and edit your profile and click on the link to the display preferences. You can change to just about any color you want and you can change the way the font appears on some of them.

HTH

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you note an example? I see the skin choices (where you have to take the font and font color that is given in the skin). I do not see a way to change the font independent of the skin
nono.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't change the font only. You just have to use the choices that are there. Maybe Nikos will consider changing that in the future.

Back