LHCF Touch-up clubs?

UmSumayyah

Can't find a good stylist? :confused:
Sick of paying good money for someone to jack up your head? :mad:

How about forming a touch-up club in your area? It can also be for blowouts, rollersets, etc. Anything you can do yourself but that it would be faster and easier (and less neck strain) if someone trustworthy did it for you.

I can do my own touch-ups but because of the thickness of my hair, I can only do half at a time and that must be nose-to-nape partings instead of ear-to-ear, meaning I must wait a few days between relaxing the left and right side.
If your interested in this idea, speak up!

Sounds really good but no one is fool proof and If someone in the group jacks you up:mad: . Maybe not even intentionally you may get angry what works for one person may not work for another. But you can eliminate these problems by signing a form I am not responsible if your results do not come out as planned and please do not swing on me or cuss me out. Sign on the Line. But if you tell the person what you want and bring you own stuff it could be a good thing.:)

This is a great idea. I am great at applying touch-ups but as far as styling that is a no go. Count me in UmSumayyah

I was thinking about this when I was relaxing my hair this past weekend. All my girlfriends come to me when they need their relaxers applied, but when I need mine applied they are lile "nah girl, I would mess up. Why you think I come to you"
85.gif

I'm like Kathy May....I'm great with relaxers, I've done more than a few for friends and family...even rollerset my sister's hair and it came out pretty nice...but I'm definitely no stylist :look:

Memphis area??? Let's get in...I say styles only...it would be nice to get some LHCF styles done by someone other than ME!!

UmSumayyah said:
DC members I'm talking to you! :D

I am from DC too but I won't be relaxing anytime soon (meaning never). I would like to get better at doing hair I can do flex rods/rollers sets, braids, and weaves, would like to do relaxers the proper way. Sounds real interesting.

Last edited:
Back