LHCF language

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
I always have to come back here, I can never remember them all,:D

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
smile.gif

wayz, look how i thought EVO was the product name! lol! and i only found out CON was creme of nature a few days ago.

is no poo the same as conditioner washes? this thread really is helpful...wow.

Don't feel bad...i've been coming here about 3 months and i know what most of the abbreviations are but i just found out what LUST is from reading this thread
smirk.gif
and it aint the thing that happens between you and some sexy guy either
angeldevil.gif

laugh.gif
lol, I know there r more out there, but I have not memorized all of these, I still forgot what HTH, and TWA but now I should not forget those

Never knew what LUST was until now. I thought it was the brand name like Mizani. I figured out the rest, but ITA and CON had me stumped for more than a minute. :sigh: I guess I'll be adding this to my favorite threads until I actually go and get me some LUST. I think I'm in some serious need of that - me and my daughter. As I journey on my path to possibly transitioning.

Yes, I too just figured out what LUST and CON were too last week and I've been on a couple months. This was a very very helpful thread! Now we can all speak the same language! Great Idea!

Bump is what someone does to move a thread back up to the first page. Basically it's just like replying to a post, except they type in "Bump"

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
Bump is what someone does to move a thread back up to the first page. Basically it's just like replying to a post, except they type in "Bump"

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> OHHHH!! </font> The lights go on!! I had to read your answer 3 times before I got it!! Gee, I NEVER would have figured that out if I hadn't have asked!!
spinning.gif

Back