LHCF ladies in the New York area....

PrincessM

I am in desperate need of a new salon, preferably on Long Island or Queens, or maybe even the Bronx. I've had the worse hair dresser in creation and I'm in DESPERATE need of someone who will be gentle with hair and knows how to RELAX properly most importantly. I know there are MANY salons in NY but I'm looking for some help from ladies here who have or know of good places
smile.gif

In brooklyn Neith is a good Salon it is located on Livingston St. b/w Nevins and Hanover. You can take the 2, 3, 4, and 5 trains to Nevins St. or the A, C, or G trains to Hoyt and Schemerhorn Sts. They do have Lye relaxers but I must warn you they're kind of pricey (60+ for a relaxer). Their # is 718-852-8520. An appt. is recommended but not necessary. I heard of one that's goodin the bronx but I forgot the name. When I get it I'll get back to ya.

[ QUOTE ]
caralexis2005 said:
PinkCashmere,
who do you go to at Neith? also do they rollerset? what products do they use and can you bring your own?

[/ QUOTE ]

They do rollersets and pretty much everything else. All of the ladies are good but I'd recommend Marva or Chrissy. They're an Aveda concept salon so they only use Aveda products (hence the higher prices) You can bring your own products but thy won't give you a discount if you do (atleast not on the rinses):-(. I take my own rinse anyway since I like my brand better than theirs.

"In and Out" Grand Avenue, Baldwin, NY 11510
I find the price to be reasonable. sorry don't know the telephone number. no appt. needed.

Back