LHCF changing faces

afrikurl

I thought I was trippin but did you all notice that the hair on the two medium brown ladies in the logo changes. I was on one thread and I went to the next page, In the back of my head I said, where is the lady with the puff? I did a double take--- braids,updo, long and straight.... bantu knots??

Isn't she supposed to have a puff?
I read that page and clicked on the nest page of the same thread and there she was. I checked them all again, braids, twistout (her hair changed too?) long and straight... and the beloved puff. I been lurking for over a year. I can't believe I've never noticed it.

lol! I never noticed it before so I watched them after I clicked on a different thread....I jumped when their hair changed :lachen:

dang..haha this is my first time seeing that...at first i was like " what the heck is she talking about" lol. but now I see.

woooowwww, I never noticed that. Sometimes I wish they would just go away, along with the banner. When I'm in class, I don't need everybody to know I'm on the longhaircareforum.

But then again, I guess I shouldn't be online in class.

I noticed it when I had two browsers for LHCF open...the ladies were different and I was like, "Huh"...but it's cool- a lil diversity and what not, lol!

That is fuuny. I was like what are they talking about? Mine took forever to change, but it just did. FUNNY!!!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who didn't know.

@Solitude
I'm a substitute teacher and when it's an easy day (like today) I log on . I scroll down real quick too cause I don't want people to see I'm on LHCF either... I guess cause my hair ain't long yet.

Back