~~~LETS HAVE SOME FUN!~~~

PrettyBlackHair

If could only use ONE moisturizer that has to be used on your hair whether it is flat ironed, braidout/twist out, in a ponytail/bun, or just under a wig/weave which moisturizer would you pick??? AND WHY???

I think mine would be my Nexxus Humectress! It works great on my dry hair regardless of the style!

NTM Silk Touch Leave In. HANDS DOWN!!!:lick: Never have I come across a moisturizer that is so light, moisturizing, rich and silky. I am not turning back EVER!

essential balms shea hair butter with jojoba oil. i just realized my hair only likes natural butters and this is hands down the best for my hair:lick::yep:

I like Herbal Lite Moisturizer from Gold Medal. I need to order some, I haven't used it in a few years. It's lite and it smells great. I used it on my relaxed styles.

If I could only pickone, I would say something from Qhemet. I would pick the Olive Cream Detangler if I could only have one. It is an all around great moisturizer and leave-in in one bottle and my hair really does maintain moisture with it.

Silicon mix leave in!

My second one is NTM leave-in

I know you said we could only pick one, but sorry I couldn't

This is another good one. I love that one jar can last a loooooooong time! :yep:
I know man!!! I've had mine for over 2 years!:blush: I thought it would spoil but it hasn't. To anyone that think the products are too pricey they are definitely worth it.....just look how long one jar lasts!

Nexxus humectress after trying so many things for so many years its a keeper:lick:no matter what i do to my hair it always looks me out (and i would like to say thank you) Thank you nexxus:grin:

NTM Silk Touch Leave In. HANDS DOWN!!!:lick: Never have I come across a moisturizer that is so light, moisturizing, rich and silky. I am not turning back EVER!

Yep, I just got 3 new bottles, I picked up the HE LTR leave-in at Wal-Mart, but came to my senses and put it back on the shelf.

I have used my Optimum hair quencher and it worked well on any style (straight, braid out, bantu knot, wash n go).

As of right now LTR leave in is really moisturizing to my hair. I'm shocked that cheap little bottle moisturizes my hair so well.

Suave Extreme Strength daily leave it. I was so happy to find it, but now all of the stores in my neighborhood has stopped selling it. But I will find it even if I have to go city to city. I love the shine and softness it add to my hair.

Wow ladies it seems like a few people are agreeing with me about my Nexxus Humectress....however last night when I washed my hair I used my Humectress as a leave-in on wet hair but I did not like the results :nono:. It still works wonders on any dry hair hairstyle though!!

Oh and I LOVE Qhemet moisturizers too! I love the Burdock Root on all hair styles (besides wet) as well. I alternate between this and Humectress. :grin:

I just realized that my hair is weird when it is wet so I have to use a good spray leave-in like Motions Nourish Leave-in.

Keep the replies coming ladies!! :spinning:

Back