lets give it a try - hair problem solving

Inches411

im really on a mission to take the best care of my hair . i dunno if this has been done before but i want to make a list of hair problems that still plague me and see if we can all try and find a way to solve them

ill start with my issues

im 4a/b fine relaxed.. and i want to know

can i ever achieve a decent looking wash and go relaxed? does you have to have a wave pattern on your relaxed wet hair in order for a decent looking wash and go? cause if so i might considered texlaxing

i want to be able to wash more often but the reason why i dont is styling issues. its takes long for me to style my hair the only thing i would be able to do is bun... and bunning i can do but i dont want to do that all the time? i think this is the issue that bothers me the most... I want to wash and style within in a hour without worry about heat damage and what not. Am i being realistic with this? tell the truth too okay?

stretching... i like the idea but its hard to style two textures of here so im debating whether i should just relaxed every 8 wks and just keep it healty and call it a day... should i even fuss with it?

for me i moisturize because i think its prevents my hair from getting tangled and drying out and breaking when i comb through it but sometimes even the lightest of oils or moisturizers weight down my hair and thats becoming really frustrating

can i ever achieve a decent looking wash and go relaxed? right now i have a sew-in, but when i did wear my hair out, I would wash and put in a phony pony. Right now I am transitioning so it was hard at first, but i actually found a ponytail that blended in greatly with my texture and everyone loved it. i even inspired a few of my sorors to go out and purchase one.

I want to wash and style within in a hour without worry about heat damage and what not. Am i being realistic with this? tell the truth too okay? I don't think anyone can wash and style in a hour. On my wash days, I would co wash in the shower, deep condition for twenty minutes (sometimes 30-45 minutes if I didnt have anything to do). then spray with Giovanni Direct leave-in, hawaiin silky moisturizer with coconut oil, and I even use wave nouvea moisturizing leave-in. I also would use wave nouveau humectant conditioner in-between wash days.

stretching... i like the idea but its hard to style two textures of here so im debating whether i should just relaxed every 8 wks and just keep it healty and call it a day... should i even fuss with it? I am transitioning. What began as a stretch actually turned into a full transition. it was hard to style at first, but the phony pony that was texturized made a hell of a difference.

for me i moisturize because i think its prevents my hair from getting tangled and drying out and breaking when i comb through it but sometimes even the lightest of oils or moisturizers weight down my hair and thats becoming really frustrating my hair actually doesnt weigh down. even with all the oils and moisturizers. in the past it has, but i am actually proud of my hair and how it's holding up now.

Invest in cute hair accessories such as HairZings and MyYizzy.com. They allow you to make your own hair look cute while being effortless.

Back