Let's discuss this video

First, why can't people just voice their opinion without getting bashed and people getting offended? Sometimes I think some people just look for a reason to be upset? Busted is a matter of perception - to some her hair was busted because she was going to talk about hair on worldwide TV so maybe she should have stepped up her game for the show. On the other hand, some are glad she was average, herself. Both are a matter of opinion. No need to get all huffy! I wonder, if you were going on CNN would you wear your everyday hairstyle? I'm sure some would say yes and some would say no.

ITA>>>Or look like they want to look, without people getting offended!:rolleyes:

Wow. I come back to the forum and find my little ole thread with 60 replies.:lachen:
I thought it would be on page 6 by now with no replies. (like most of my threads are):look:
I thought the woman's hair looked decent compared to what I see black woman looking like with their hair 'done'.:yep: I actually thought it looked good compared to what they could have picked up.
But it did bother me that she mentioned how black women spend lots of money on hair and none of the hair displayed looked as healthy as it could be, even though a professional stylist was doing it, but that is usually the case anyway.:nono:
Maybe they could have shown an exception, but perhaps they are not even aware an exception exist.:lachen:
Think about it. Most black women don't think their hair can grow long or if your hair is long you mixed or have good genes, so why would it be displayed? How many women do you see with healthy past SL tresses? I did not even know black hair grew at all pre-LHCF, so it wouldn't be documented.

Back