Let Me Bring You To Completion

metamorfhosis

"LET ME BRING YOU TO COMPLETION"

April 5, 2008

5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil. 1:5-6

22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. Matt. 24:22

"I have many things to say unto you, my church. I have many things that I want to impart to you. From the rising of the sun until it sets, I have a deep love and compassion for you. I care about all the trials that you have gone through. I know that many of these have seemed to be cruel and unusual, but you must know that they have been designed for your benefit. I have a purpose that has been designed in each one of them. I have a plan for you when you come out of them. They are to prepare you for the days that are ahead. They are to strengthen you. They are to help bring you into my kingdom. I know that many think that they will avoid the great troubles that are ahead. Some think that I will rescue you and swiftly take you out of them. I do not want you to be misled.The world will fall into judgment and great trials will come that have been unequaled since the beginning of time. But before these things reach their greatest intensity, then surely, I will take you out of them. So knowing that these things are ahead, then you must understand that the present trials have had a purpose. Let Me do the work that is necessary in each one of you. Let Me bring your maturity it its completion. "

Stephen Hanson

Last edited:
"LET ME BRING YOU TO COMPLETION"

April 5, 2008

5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil. 1:5-6

22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. Matt. 24:22

"I have many things to say unto you, my church. I have many things that I want to impart to you. From the rising of the sun until it sets, I have a deep love and compassion for you. I care about all the trials that you have gone through. I know that many of these have seemed to be cruel and unusual, but you must know that they have been designed for your benefit. I have a purpose that has been designed in each one of them. I have a plan for you when you come out of them. They are to prepare you for the days that are ahead. They are to strengthen you. They are to help bring you into my kingdom. I know that many think that they will avoid the great troubles that are ahead. Some think that I will rescue you and swiftly take you out of them. I do not want you to be misled.The world will fall into judgment and great trials will come that have been unequaled since the beginning of time. But before these things reach their greatest intensity, then surely, I will take you out of them. So knowing that these things are ahead, then you must understand that the present trials have had a purpose. Let Me do the work that is necessary in each one of you. Let Me bring your maturity it its completion. "

Stephen Hanson

AMEN. Thanks.

Back