Lenzi's Request (s/h)...

Honey6928215

I want to order Lenzi's Request by mail...not ready to order online yet, but I want to order her product. It's said ten dollars but I wanted to know is there a shipping & handling by mail. I tried to call but I couldn't get no one.

Thanks!

I am sure the shipping and handling fee will remain the same whether you make your payment online or send it through the mail. (ordering online or by mail) I hope that is what you are asking.

Letitia said:
I am sure the shipping and handling fee will remain the same whether you make your payment online or send it through the mail. (ordering online or by mail) I hope that is what you are asking.

Sort of...I wanted to know how much is the shipping and handling fee. Sorry I wasn't clear the first time. I couldn't find it on the website just the price of the product.

Honey6928215 said:
Sort of...I wanted to know how much is the shipping and handling fee. Sorry I wasn't clear the first time. I couldn't find it on the website just the price of the product.

Oh okay. No problem. I think it's like 8 bucks. I remember it being too much for my liking. :perplexed What I did was put all the products in my shopping cart, proceeded to check out (filled out all the info) just to see how much the shipping would be. I didnt finalize the order though.

I know that may seem like a lot, but it works.;)

*I would be able to tell you the exact amounts but I waited for her after Thanksgiving sale. She gave free shipping for a few days durning the period.*

Back