Lenzi's Request new Scent...

Kinkyhairlady

Is anyone still using this? I ordered a new batch about two months ago and it smells different well I should say it has no odor to it. I noticed I am not getting the same results like my scalp does not itch or get sore so I am wondering if the formula changed. When my scalp itches or get a bit sore I know the product is working and I see new growth that same week. I know this new one is not the same but before I go calling her I wanted to ask if anyone has had the same problem. This product is the only one that would make my hair grow quicker cause I would always fall off my vitamins, if it is no longer the same what am I suppose to do now.

I ordered too a couple months ago and noticed it did not smell the same. I could definitely tell it wasn't the same as the first time I ordered.

I ordered the liquid one a couple of months ago and it smells the same as the "grease" one that ordered over a year ago. I don't know if that goes back far enough. I don't even know if it works because I've never used either of them long enough.

I ordered too a couple months ago and noticed it did not smell the same. I could definitely tell it wasn't the same as the first time I ordered.

Ok so it is not just me. I don't think this one is doing jack for my hair actually so I am really mad about that. I have some of the oil though so I will finish that and reorder the oil instead of the grease. I realy hate when vendors don't stick to what works, stop trying to change stuff cause it may not work anymore if you do so.

Ok so it is not just me. I don't think this one is doing jack for my hair actually so I am really mad about that. I have some of the oil though so I will finish that and reorder the oil instead of the grease. I realy hate when vendors don't stick to what works, stop trying to change stuff cause it may not work anymore if you do so.

Yeah, as soon as I opened the new one I could tell it was different. It was odorless and did not feel the same on my scalp so I don't even use it anymore.

Just spoke to Ms. Sue the owner and she said they removed the Eucalyptus oil from the product because of the smell and that folks were complaining. She said it is suppose to work just the same but I informed her it is not. I looked up the benefits of this oil and it says it is suppose to stimulate the scalp. I believe that is why I was getting the results and also the itchy scalp. I am just going to get the original one she said she can make it. So I am happy now.

ETA: I just realized I can just purchase the Eucalyptus oil and add it to my pomade no need to order the original.

Last edited:
Just spoke to Ms. Sue the owner and she said they removed the Eucalyptus oil from the product because of the smell and that folks were complaining. She said it is suppose to work just the same but I informed her it is not. I looked up the benefits of this oil and it says it is suppose to stimulate the scalp. I believe that is why I was getting the results and also the itchy scalp. I am just going to get the original one she said she can make it. So I am happy now.

ETA: I just realized I can just purchase the Eucalyptus oil and add it to my pomade no need to order the original.
Thanks for the info. I wish she had posted that on the site and given us a choice of which one we wanted to purchase. I would have preferred the original. But like you suggested, maybe I will buy some eucalyptus oil and add it to mine so it doesn't go to waste.

Back