LENGTH: SEE THRU ENDS DON'T COUNT!

lilamae

Okay so I ordered my hair measurement T-shirt form dsd and it arrived yesterday. I rushed to put it on, ran to the bathroom , turned around in the mirrior and what did I see... the most ragiddy, see thru edges I have ever seen!!!

I mean seriously y'all I could have been a member of that group jagged edge!

I was so disgusted i turned around in the mirror, parted my hair down the middle, pulled it to the front on both sides, grabbed my scissors and cut off alll things see-thru. It was about a full inch but it was so worth it! now i feel like i'm starting fresh! I feel like I cut away all of my bad hair habits and I'm starting with full thick healthy ends which i plan to keep that way.

LONG HAIR WITH JAGGED, SEE THRU ENDS SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED AS LENGTH! :nono:(IMHO) JUST CUT IF OFF.

Okay so I ordered my hair measurement T-shirt form dsd and it arrived yesterday. I rushed to put it on, ran to the bathroom , turned around in the mirrior and what did I see... the most ragiddy, see thru edges I have ever seen!!!

I mean seriously y'all I could have been a member of that group jagged edge!

I was so disgusted i turned around in the mirror, parted my hair down the middle, pulled it to the front on both sides, grabbed my scissors and cut off alll things see-thru. It was about a full inch but it was so worth it! now i feel like i'm starting fresh! I feel like I cut away all of my bad hair habits and I'm starting with full thick healthy ends which i plan to keep that way.

LONG HAIR WITH JAGGED, SEE THRU ENDS SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED AS LENGTH! :nono:(IMHO) JUST CUT IF OFF.

:lachen: Lilamae you are a MESS, but you go girl w/ you full healthy hair. I know I can't stand to see through ends. I always tell my friends I want to start an organization called Women Against Bad Ends ('WABE"). Our community service would be to provide trims to those in needs, hahaha.

But seriously, there's nothing like healthy hair from root to tip!:grin:

lol I agree I slowly clip those bad ends bi monthly I figured they r overprocessed n it looks soooooooo much better. I did it to the first inch of my bang I have 1.5 more inches to clip away

Last edited:
I so agree - you're only kidding yourself with the precived length and it looks bad. Cutting is the only way to resolve that issue.

^^^DSD=Don't speak Defeat-pop over to the product exchange board for ordering info or search for her name.

Op....how long was you hair b/4, and where is it now?
I noticed your join date is the same as mine, 2/06...Were you consistent with your regimen since joining and just hanging on to those ends or did you have any set backs which caused the "jagged ends"? Just curious.

Yep, I hear ya. I chopped off 4 inches of jacked up ends last year. :yep: I count see-thru ends as valid tho. The ends I had left were quite healthy, the rest weren't. :ohwell:

Back