Length check me, Lovely Ladies

NaturalBeauty<3

Not sure what length this is. From the looks of it, Im in limbo...?
Do i wear my bra low? Myb it just looks stupid because I'm short... Whats my torso lookin like? Long or short? :perplexed

Oh yeah, and that piece up at my neck is shrinkage..smh. It slid through my fingers and I was entirely to lazy to take another pic. I basically popped my shoulder outta place taking this one...

OH and I'm almost up with my one month of Hairfinity. I think I have a little less than two weeks left. I'll see if I can find a b4 pic... :)

Attachments

• lengthcheck.jpg
    lengthcheck.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 222
You look about an inch away from bsb. Maybe if it was straightened instead of pulled it would be longer if you have new growth. But your bra is low.

You look about an inch away from bsb. Maybe if it was straightened instead of pulled it would be longer if you have new growth. But your bra is low.

Hey Thanks!
Yeah it probably would be. Hmm. I straighten in about two weeks for a wedding so that one will be more accurate. :grin:

IF my bra is low...then my torso length is ridiculous. Smh. Short legs long body.

The First Line is APL

The Second Line is BSB

The Third Line is WL (Or where I think your waist is lol

So I guess you're APL with 1.5-2 more inches to BSB?

Attachments

• lengthcheck.jpg
    lengthcheck.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 33
wait a minute...BSB means Below Bra Strap. op is no where near below her bra strap. are you guys making up new hair length acronyms meanings?:perplexed

Lmbo!
The argument is I wear my bra low.
Even still, I wouldn't claim brastrap length...pretty sure I wont until it does reach my bra. :yep:

Originally Posted by Kash
wait a minute...BSB means Below Bra Strap. op is no where near below her bra strap. are you guys making up new hair length acronyms meanings?

BSB means Below Shoulder Blade. Since the position of the bra strap varies for different people or even for different bras on the same person, using body parts was considered a better way to describe milestones, which would be in line with shoulder, neck, waist, tailbone....etc.

The lines that SimpleKomplexity drew would lead me to believe that the first line is full APL...I would say that you are full APL, knocking on BSB's door- getting ready to visit BSL soon!!!

The First Line is APL

The Second Line is BSB

The Third Line is WL (Or where I think your waist is lol

So I guess you're APL with 1.5-2 more inches to BSB?

It's kind of hard to tell from the picture because you are leaning a little which brings your armpit down on one side and up on the other. But I would definitely say you are below APL... but exactly how far? ... it's sort hard to tell from the picture.

Yup, your bra is low. Nice hair btw. :)

Lol I am DEFINITELY leaning... dislocated shoulder n all. :lachen:
I'll get better at taking length shots I promise.

I'm thinking my next length check will be either when I straighten in about a week for a wedding(for a more accurate shot), or my next hairfinity report (Aug 20-something) and use this shot for comparison.

Thanks Ladies for your responses!:grouphug:

Back