length catergory names.....tail bone length and waistlength members

memee1978

:grin:fellow members,a fellow lhc member gave me an idea that when were looking for certin lengths with textures,it would be nice to know who has that length so that it would be a lil easier to view the profile with name search....so...ill start 2 new threads......others...you can strat the rest.if you have tail bone length hair....please check in with your user name...etc...........and waist lengths check in also.................

jynkx....you are classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not tailbone!!!!!!!!!!!!you are classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amazing growth and hair.congradulations girl!!!!!!!!!!:lachen::rolleyes:

:grin:fellow members,a fellow lhc member gave me an idea that when were looking for certin lengths with textures,it would be nice to know who has that length so that it would be a lil easier to view the profile with name search....so...ill start 2 new threads......others...you can strat the rest.if you have tail bone length hair....please check in with your user name...etc...........and waist lengths check in also.................

CurlyMoo
Shoulder length! :grin:

Last edited:
a bomb shoulder length!!!! i love your rollerset in your avatar. :yep:

Thank you, lol I stopped roller setting years ago. I kept waking up with headaches. :spinning: I bantu knot and let it dry naturally. I let it dry overnight.

i dont think i can claim thigh length....... i dont have enough hair touching my thigh........

Back