lekair or queen helene?

sunny

Is lekair cholesterol or queen helene cholesterol better? what have been your experiences with these conditioners?

Sunny, you might also consider lustrasilk cholesterol. I had been thinking all this time that I was using LeKair but when I looked at my jar, I saw it was Lustrasilk. I think it works pretty well. I have no intentions of switching and the price is cheap, too!

I've used the queen helene before and I like the lustrasilk better. There's also a lekair thread somewhere...

I love lekair soooo much better than queen helene. the queen helene is not as (can't think of a word) conditioner like as lekair.... it was hard for me to get queen helene out of my hair it's worse than grease in my opinion.... but i love lekair, i use it to deep condition. i guess queen helene would be good to use if you were applying a touch up on your new growth, you could put that stuff on your old growth to prevent overlapping but that's all i think it's good for...

God bless

Crystal

Queen helene cholesterol is the BOMB. It really moisturises my hair. On the other hand, Lekair dries out my hair when I wash it out and leaves it tangled.
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Queen helene cholesterol is the BOMB. It really moisturises my hair. On the other hand, Lekair dries out my hair when I wash it out and leaves it tangled.
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

My experience with both was the exact opposite! The good news is that they are so cheap you can try them both w/o breaking the bank.

Don't use either any more. But when I did, I noticed that Queen Helene made my hair softer and LeKair only worked with a fresh touch-up.

I have had very good results with both. The Queen Helene's works great even if you don't add the water to make it foam. but if you do add water I recommend using a little heat with it.

Back