LeKair cholesterol...... green or peach??

mirrormirror

Hey Girls~
I spent like an hour today in the beauty supply store determining which Lekair cholesterol to get. There's the LeKair cholesterol Plus aloe formula for extra dry hair(green colored) and then their's just the LeKair Cholesterol Plus(peach colored). Then I noticed that they both had the exact same ingredients.
I did notice that the green colored cholesterol lists aloe before the peach one, so maybe that is the difference. The green one most likely contains more aloe than the peach one.
.....So after an hour's worth of decision I bought the green one.......and lootabdy creme wrap.
My question is which one do yall use the green one or the peach one and how do you like the results?

Occasionally I'll use the green (aloe), peach (regular) or blue (tea tree) LeKair. It really depends on what I think my hair needs. My favorite is the blue one because it makes my scalp tingle but if I had to chose between just the green & peach I would pick the green one because the aloe seems strengthen & soften my hair.

Back