Legit Mizani Relaxer or bust!

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I'm just being dramatic...either way, I like my regular Mizani normal relaxer but I don't trust the stores in my area (Harlem, Jamaica) that carry them. What reputable sources do you guys get your real deal relaxers? If not, what other brands of relaxers give Mizani results in your opinions? I do have a Sally's nearby.

I am CBL, course, medium strand, somewhat relaxer resistant 4 something texture. I texlax.
Please help :)

I get my Mizani relaxer from a BSS in the Bronx....I've had no problems. When I used to go to the salon, the used ORS and gave me good results with that one.

Something like that. I found the link to an article (news report) on here. Some BSS' or buying the relaxer from salons, repackaging them and selling them. Since it's not regulated the quality of the merchandise is not guaranteed. So it may be the REAL relaxer but it mught've been on the shelf for a long time amongst plenty of other concerns. I think the Mizani website has this info as well....

I get my Mizani relaxer from a BSS in the Bronx....I've had no problems. When I used to go to the salon, the used ORS and gave me good results with that one.

Is the ORS a lye relaxer? I used the no lye and it was nice for a week. Reversion.
Do you get your Mizani from Beauty Town? Do tell.

Is the ORS a lye relaxer? I used the no lye and it was nice for a week. Reversion.
Do you get your Mizani from Beauty Town? Do tell.

Nah, the ORS was no lye and they relaxed me bone straight and it is still bone straight. Since I'm texlaxing now, I picked up the Mizani Butter Blend...I got it from Pro Beauty Supply on White Plains Rd. Take the #2 to the Pelham Parkway stop and they are like 3 stores down from the train station.

try sheldeez.com I got mine from there when I was using Mizani, I did not know that Sally's carried Mizani

I'm just being dramatic...either way, I like my regular Mizani normal relaxer but I don't trust the stores in my area (Harlem, Jamaica) that carry them. What reputable sources do you guys get your real deal relaxers? If not, what other brands of relaxers give Mizani results in your opinions? I do have a Sally's nearby.

I am CBL, course, medium strand, somewhat relaxer resistant 4 something texture. I texlax.
Please help :)

Sally's doesn't sell Mizani. I would look for a BSS that carries the entire line of Mizani products, not just the relaxer. I personally intend to order the complete Butter Blends system from either Payne's or BlueBeez when it is time for me to relax. They are known to be reputable.

Sally's doesn't sell Mizani. I would look for a BSS that carries the entire line of Mizani products, not just the relaxer. I personally intend to order the complete Butter Blends system from either Payne's or BlueBeez when it is time for me to relax. They are known to be reputable.

Bluebeez is FAST too. I ordered the Mizani BB system yesterday and they shipped yesterday. It was $99 - sale!!

Thanks ladies. I know Sally's doesn't sell Mizani. I was hoping that if anyone suggested an alternate relaxer it would be found there or in another BSS.
I have one application of my Mizani left but it's gotten weak. On the other hand Ii have a huge bottle of Phormula 7 that I'd like to finish.

Back