leaving in a wash out conditioner

Does anyone leave in a wash out conditioner ...If so which ones? I leave in my nexxus humectress and vo 5 but would this cause damage...I am a curly girl.
confused.gif

I think any moisturizing condtioner can be used as a leave-in, some you may want to dilute a little with water so you won't get a white residue/sheen on your hair.
smile.gif

I've left in Humectress and Dove intensive moisturizing conditioner. No damage. Just extremely soft hair. I couldn't keep my hands out of it. So beware.

I leave conditioner in my hair all the time. I don't leave-in intensive protein conditioners (although I have for a day before), but I will leave in moisturizing conditioners. I've always done it.

It will make your braid outs really soft and shiney too.

i've also been leaving in regular conditioners for years. i'm a curly girl too with the straight option. my fav leave in's are humectress #1, suave balsam & protein #2, freeman botanicals cherry humectant conditioner (this & humectress were my first leave-ins), and finally pantene.

I started doing it again after yeaaarrrrs of not wanting to bother (hence, the braids). I use Pantene Pro V Color Revival complete therapy conditioner (it came with my hair color) mixed with Proclaim natural 7 oil. Good Gawd! Can Itell you my hair has never felt softer? Oh no wait it has, when I used Pantene's black hair shampoo and condition line and THEN did the leave in thing (that's the shampoo at my man's house, so I don't get to use it all the time). Anywaysss.. I second what GMMP said, beware of wanting to put your hands in it, I have to leave it in Bantu's all the time to prevent giving into temptation, it is so silky sweet!

Back