Leave it all in?

Oh okay, I have never done that and actually left the house. I use TONS of conditioner, so I don't think I could get around it (the conditioner) not being visible.

Hairlove, I would try this with the Elucence MB, I've used that before. I know what you mean and I know some people do this with success, I'd just need to know what kind of conditioner would be best left in for a wash and go.
smile.gif

I have and nothing happened. My hair was super soft and managable afterwards. I recommend it if your looking for a deep conditioning treatment.

the only time i intentionally leave regular conditioner in my hair is when i am going to the beach/pool. i rinse and reapply until i get home to wash my hair. any other time it's leave-in conditioners.

I've done this...no flakes, no hardness, VERY soft afterwards. The only reason I don't do it all the time is because I have concerns about overconditioning and weakening the hair strands when I do this with a non-leave-in. Unless this is just a hair myth?

I basically do this everyday with Suave Coconut conditioner. I CO and then rinse; then I use more conditioner as my styling aid. I use coconut for the length of my hair with a bit of coconut oil and/or castor oil for the ends. In addition I use Suave Milk and Honey conditioner for my edges and whatnot... The coconut is too heavy on my scalp. My hair seems to enjoy the consistent moisture.

i do this all the time with GPB & jojoba aloe conditioner... I sleep with them overnight in my hair... makes my hair extra soft... /images/graemlins/up.gif

I now use Suave Coconut as my leave-in. Not nearly as much is used as would be for a conditioner wash. So, I haven't tried that method yet. Though I have left conditioner in for a few hours and ended up with major softness!

I do this with Humectress. I put tons in and then I pull my hair back into a bun and add hair oil on top. Somehow it offsets the hair oil so my hair doesn't feel greasy to the touch (but it keeps the fuzzies at bay).

Back