Leave-In

motherx2esq

I have been looking for a nice creamy leave-in. While I love NTM, it is a bit costly. I went to Rite Aid and picked up some Cantu leave-in and OMG. I cannot live without it! Does anyone else use this? I've never read that anyone used it here. But I love it. It lays my hair down when I have a bun. I also use it as a moisturizer! I'm telling you, it is awesome!

naturallylovely, nope no white balls here. lol I mix evoo in it so i don't know if that chages it. Nope none of that and I use it in my daughter's natural hair and it works great on wet or dry hair.

Britt, $4.89 that's what's up! I'm going to check into that right now!

do you seal yours with serum? because when i put it in my hair and sealed it with serum my hair felt greasy.

I think it might have been the serum.
Britt said:
I will shout this out..
Giovanni Direct Leave In is wonderful for me ! It's creamy and very moisturizing on my hair when it is wet. I luv this stuff and I mean love it. You can get it at Vitamin Shoppe or Whole Foods or this site for $4.89 http://www.vitacost.com/GiovanniConditioner-DirectLeaveInConditioner .

:yay: Another Cantu believer! I have been using both the cream moisturizer and the leave-in on me & my daughters hair for about 2 weeks & we all agree that not only does it smell AWESOME but it make super soft hair.:grin: We won't be caught without it!:yay: I've been thinking about trying there whole line. What about you?

HERicane10 said:
:yay: Another Cantu believer! I have been using both the cream moisturizer and the leave-in on me & my daughters hair for about 2 weeks & we all agree that not only does it smell AWESOME but it make super soft hair.:grin: We won't be caught without it!:yay: I've been thinking about trying there whole line. What about you?

Yes, I too was thinking of coppin' the entire line. It is also the PJ in me! But yes it smells like candy and works like a dream!

motherx2esq said:
naturallylovely, nope no white balls here. lol I mix evoo in it so i don't know if that chages it. Nope none of that and I use it in my daughter's natural hair and it works great on wet or dry hair.

Britt, $4.89 that's what's up! I'm going to check into that right now!

Yes!!!!

I have a hard time finding this in the store, and when I do it's usually about $8 a bottle. I ordered a few of these for my hairdresser from this site. Go on and order it, plus is ships fast too ;) . If you don't like it, I'll take it :lol:.

trulyurangel82 said:
do you seal yours with serum? because when i put it in my hair and sealed it with serum my hair felt greasy.

I think it might have been the serum.

Nope.
I actually don't really use serum, I much rather prefer a water/cream moisturizer.

:love: :love: :love: Cantu's Leave-In Repair Cream. It is my staple leave-in conditioner & it definitely leaves my hair feeling soooo lovely. This is one product that I make sure to keep very well stocked in my supply bin!!! :grin:

Cantu is great. I have the break cure and it is just wonderful. It says on the directions that you can use it as a leave in, everyday moisturizer, and pre-chemical treament. It is better than the grow strong in my opinion and it's sooooooooooooo moisturizing. It is definitely one of my staples.

I see the Cantu all the time at the BSS and have resisted so far but this thread is tempting me:ohwell: . I'm a faithful Surge Woojee cream user with a dollop of NTM because it is really moisturizing and makes smoothing with my hands easier. I use it at least 3 times a day. The scent of Woojee can be a bit annoying at first but I spritz with my kitchen mixed bhringraj, tulsi, lavender, nettle mix so I smell of cinnamon:p instead {wonderful texture results}. Just remembered I'm experimenting with a glycerin, cinnamon powder, nettle powder tincture today for spritzing to see the results!

miracle said:
:love: :love: :love: Cantu's Leave-In Repair Cream. It is my staple leave-in conditioner & it definitely leaves my hair feeling soooo lovely. This is one product that I make sure to keep very well stocked in my supply bin!!! :grin:

Same here!!! :)

I love Cantu, but it left my hair SO heavy. I felt like it was weighing my poor head down.

I use AFrica's Best Liquid Hair Mayo. Plus, it makes my curls bounce. I LOVE it!!

buttaflye03 said:
I must resist. I must!:perplexed
I must resist. I must!:perplexed
My baby
Kaylahair002.jpg

Please tell me what you do to that baby's lovely hair because I need my daughter's hair to look like that!:D

I love Cantu Leave-In!!!!!!!!! I use it more as a moisturiser, and it keeps my hair soft all day long!!!!

Back