Leave-in that contains Keratin? Good to use daily?

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
I have been using Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost for almost 3 weeks now. I have less split ends than before...and I like it a lot. Today I decided to check out the ingredients in it, and I noticed that it contains Hydrolyzed Keratin. I have read on this board that Keratin is a hard core protein. Do you think that using this on a daily basis would cause more harm than good? Should I just start using it a few times a week instead? Protein gurus...I need your advice. This is my first time using a leave-in conditioner on a consistent basis. Thanks!

Re: Leave-in that contains Keratin? Good to use da

It really just depends on the individual product. If you see no problems and are experiencing no hardness and are liking the benefits, then by all means...continue
smile.gif

Girl that leave in is OFF THE CHAIN!! I will switch up my products every now and then, but that is just me and I dont like to take chances.

As you have heard before everyones hair is different.

I on the otherhand will use a leave in with protein and alternate with a leave in without protein just to be on the safe side.

Let me re-iterate, I do love that EGO BOOST!!

Thanks for the replies ladies.
smile.gif
I will continue to use it daily. If I notice any hardness...I will switch to every other day. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't end up doing some damage to my hair.

Yes it is good to use. I use Motions Nourish Leave-in and it has lots of Keratin and protein in it. It has made my hair stronger and more manageable.

My hair and ends are thriving using the health goddess and Ego boost leave ins. I use the ego boost 5 times a week and the Health Hoddess 3 times. Your hair would show signs of distress if the products disagreed with it. My hair justs gets better the longer I use the products. I think it is more length of use rather than frequency, though I would advise to use at least 2-3 times a week with the Ego Boost. The more frazzled your ends are the more it needs it. Enjoy! Just remember to add some oil to your ends after using the Ego Boost.

Back