Leave-in Conditioners? What are y'all using?

CatSuga

Parnevu Leave-in
P_LeaveInCond.jpg

Have you ever made crack before? Well that's what happens when you put this stuff on your hair. IT ROCKS UP!!!! I seriously though my hair was going to fall out.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
pdp_00207_00_lg.jpg

Direct WASTE. Did nothing for my hair.

Charles Worthington Hair Healer Intensive Leave-in Conditioner
329ht.jpg

Did nothing..........nothing at all. Total waste of my paper. :icon_headshake:

What did work?????

Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
716237070081.jpg

This is the truth!!!! :wub:

I've used the Parnevu before and before long, it dried my hair out. I just use conditioner now though...

Last edited:
I use Elasta QP Recovery, its my tried and true leave-in. The generic Paul Mitchell's 'The Conditioner' is also a fantastic leave-in.

Last edited:
I have to agree with you on the Parnevu. Everything that I have used from that line has been total disaster on my hair.

But oh no, say it's not so. Not my beloved NTM Silk touch. That's a miracle worker for me. :grin:

PARNEVU is a "mess", for my hair anyway. I applied it to my hair, and my hair became crunch / hard hair city. I was sooo upset because at the time, I really wanted it to work for my hair. GIOVANNI is the leave-in conditioner love of my hair's life !

My staple is Infusium 23. I like Salerm 21 also.

Right On makes one with silk protiens too, I think. I like that one too. It smells like Salerm.

Sometimes I use Giovanni Direct. I really like it. Lately, I've been using Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner mixed with a bit of avocado butter.

Pantene Light Detangler, Pantene Smoothing Comb In (This reduces frizz for me), and my beloved Salerm 21. I may go back to my Mane N Tail Texturizing Conditioner because that seemed to make my hair come out thicker.

Infusium 23 mixed w/water in a spray bottle.

I used to use Salerm 21. It did wonders for my relaxed hair, but for my natural hair it does nothing. :nono:

CatSuga said:
Parnevu Leave-in
P_LeaveInCond.jpg

Have you ever made crack before? Well that's what happens when you put this stuff on your hair. IT ROCKS UP!!!! I seriously though my hair was going to fall out.

Preach it! I used Parnevu like 6 months ago and it was HORRIBLE. The 1st 2 ingredients are mineral oil and petrolatum. I'll bet that's all that's in there.

I use Paul Mitchell: The Conditioner or Nexxus Humectress.

Back