Leave-In Conditioner Updates

ScandalousBeauty

I found a post from waaaaay back on everyone's favorite creamy and liquid leave-in's. So, what are some updates on your favorite leave-in's???? What other products do you team up your leave-in with to get maximum results?

Currently, I am using and loving Equenne By Straight Arrow (it's in a black bottle and can be found at the BSS), the makers of Mane n' Tail. I tried it this weekend and absolutely love it!. Most creamy leave in conditioners would leave a residue or would dry out my hair. This did neither. I really do love it. It makes my hair feel supple and soft.

I'm still loving my nmt with a hit of evoo.However i'm more fond of it on dry hair.I'm currently using anti-sponge by sedal with coconut oil added to my ends.My hair loves it so far....Jury is still out on nioxin silk elixer.I used it on my braid out and it was good but not great.

This small tube was 12 bucks :eek: but after the reviews I saw for it I bought it anyway.I will try it again on my wet set next week.If it sux..i'm selling it!

Last edited:
Giovanni Leav In
NTM LEave IN
Lacio Lacio

I have the Silicon Mix leave in but havent tried it yet. All the others are great, Ijust try to alternate. If I had to pick one I couldnt. I like the Giovannit for blowdrying as it gives me GREAT body without ANY build up but leaves my hair clean and soft. NTN is good for rollersets but LAcio Lacio holds better and feels EVEN better!

Creamy Leave-Ins:
Lacio Lacio
At One With Nature
Empress Moisture Retaining

Liquid:
Back To Basics Sunflower
Razac

Salerm 21. I've tried other leave-ins (Lacio Lacio, Nioxin Silk Elixir, NTM) but I keep running back to Salerm 21. I just picked up a fresh supply last week.

SilkyandSmooth said:
Salerm 21. I've tried other leave-ins (Lacio Lacio, Nioxin Silk Elixir, NTM) but I keep running back to Salerm 21. I just picked up a fresh supply last week.

I love Salerm 21 too!

For creamies I like Lacio Lacio and Paul Mitchell Leave In

and for liquids Biolage Hydrating Tonic or the Fortifying Treatment.

Favorite Creamy Leave-ins are

1. Giovanni Direct Leave-In
2. Rusk Smoother
3. NEXXUS Headdress

These 3 Leave-in's I will never be without! It depends on the style I am going to wear as to which one I will use. I do not mix them, however I do spray a strengthening (watery) leave-in on my hair before I apply the creamy leave-in. :)

taraglam2 said:
Favorite Creamy Leave-ins are

1. Giovanni Direct Leave-In
2. Rusk Smoother
3. NEXXUS Headdress

These 3 Leave-in's I will never be without! It depends on the style I am going to wear as to which one I will use. I do not mix them, however I do spray a strengthening (watery) leave-in on my hair before I apply the creamy leave-in. :)

Hey Taraglam, i'm searching for some good leave-ins, and i'm really interested in Rusk Smoother and Nexxus Headdress... they give great split? no tangles? quick detangling? i'm in a rut right now with my hair, and a stylist tried the Nexxus Headdress on me, and i loved it... how's the Rusk for you?

I have been using Profective.
I guess when I have to get some more. I'll try one of the others you ladies mentioned.

I have only ever done a leave in once in my life. I used Infusium 8 years ago. It sucked I never used a leave-in again. Until I joined this site and saw that it was a must. So I've learned that not all leave in work the same.

Back