Le Kair Self Heating Oil...

Candy_C

ladies, am i the only one who uses this!!!! its excellent for hot oil treats and esp adding to condioners. it heats on contact with water, and is excellent for those who DC with a cap without a dryer. if you've ever washed your hair and avoided puttin conditioner on the scalp due to buildup etc, this is the perfect thing. i remember using it years ago when i abused heat, and my hair grew and grew. i also had a colour on it to and it wasn't far from APL...

Le Kair - Self Heating Hot Oil Treatment (133ml)

Heats instantly on contact with water. Deeply conditions dry and damaged hair, leaving it soft and shining.

http://www.rootsandsculpture.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=42

Attachments

• 42b.gif
    42b.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
Re: Le Kair Self Heat Oil...

I was looking at this at sallys yesterday, but I didnt buy it because I have some Queen Helen hot oil treatment already. I will give it a try when I run out hot oil

Re: Le Kair Self Heat Oil...

krissyprissy said:
I was looking at this at sallys yesterday, but I didnt buy it because I have some Queen Helen hot oil treatment already. I will give it a try when I run out hot oil

That's good to know that Sally's has it..I was gonna look for it later on at the BSS I usually go to...

Candy C,

Nice of you to start a thread on this. I went out looking for it today (after our "discussion" the other day about it). I found it! The you-know-who beauty supply had it. :D They never fail. I'm looking forward to trying it.

BTW, Khandi B--great looking hair! Your shedding problem is not taking away from the gorgeosity of your hair!

Supergirl said:
Candy C,

Nice of you to start a thread on this. I went out looking for it today (after our "discussion" the other day about it). I found it! The you-know-who beauty supply had it. :D They never fail. I'm looking forward to trying it.

BTW, Khandi B--great looking hair! Your shedding problem is not taking away from the gorgeosity of your hair!

arr brilliant. let me know how you like it!

my mom and i used to use this dont know why we stoped really. and my cousin was telling my like last week that she brought some and loved it. i may get a bottle for DC.

Back